Ahhh the days of cheap Cancun...so long ago! The Aqua is a Vegas-y style hotel with big name restaraunt, seven pools, excellent styling, and high prices to go with it. We had ocean view room and were offered concierge level for $99 per night extra, which we declined. The place was almost empty Mon-Thu. Really nice, although it was a little odd. Only one pool heated - for adults only. Other pools too cold to really enjoy but very beautiful. Breakfast was about $25pp for buffet, lunch without cocktails for two $60. Drinks were outrageous! Water $9-15. Sodas $4. Good service at the pools, rooms were nicely appointed but nothing extroardinary. The aromatherapy was a nice touch. Gym was functional. Didn't try the spa. Nice tohave free internet access. PERFECT location between LaIsla shopping and Luxury Ave. LOTS of dining choices. Loved the Thai place at La Isla but once again, style = high price. One drink pp, bottle water for the table, one appetizer, and two entrees $100.00. I just can't recommend going downtown anymore. Getting hassled at every turn and then derided for not purchasing items/tours is not relaxing. Don't bother with LaMujeres. Not much to see/experience. Overall, great stay, get a good package deal to stay at Aqua. Ours was a savings of almost $900 for a week versus booking individually.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live Aqua Cancun, a welcoming place, where being is the first part of feeling. Your senses work together. It's a prism of colors, eclectic rhythms, and seductive details. Enjoy the fusion of idyllic days and energizing nights. It is a monument to your arrival to this Cancun Spa Resort. This sophisticated beachfront resort lies along white sand beaches, across the street from La Isla Shopping Mall and walking distance from some of the best restaurants and shopping malls in the city. Exotic drinks, barefoot luxury and activities overlooking the resort's 8 infinity pools are just part of the exquisite details within our All Inclusive concept. Music worships you at every step, with changes in rhythms that match the emotions you feel and the space around you. The sound is never the same, but always relaxing, exciting and harmonic. Arriving, leaving, just belonging makes you sigh with peace. The Aqua aroma seeps into every nook and cranny up to the sky, down to the sea. Return to yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HotelPower, TravelUp, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelsClick, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Live Aqua Beach Resort Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive Hotel Cancun
- Cancun Aqua Hotel
- Aqua Hotel Cancun
- Fiesta Americana Grand Aqua