From the moment we arrived at Live Aqua, we were greeted by Mauricio (has wealth of information) who escorted us to the front desk where very courteous staff checked us in. In the process of checking in, we received a cold drink, refreshing wet towel and hand massage. The place provides the perfect balance for relaxation and fun. Aromatherapy, ambiance music, fabulous views of pools and turquoise blue ocean, exquisite food, drinks and impeccable service.
Our week at Live Aqua began with the celebration of my son Alan's wedding to his love, Amy. The wedding took place at 6:00pm on the beach, followed by a fabulous dinner/reception at In Laa'kech Lobster & Grill (all I have to say is WOW!). There are no words to express our appreciation to Lucy Lara, extraordinary wedding coordinator. Lucy assisted us every step of the way, taking care of every details and always with a smile. The hair and makeup by Anastacio was arranged by Live Aqua and tThe wedding photos were handled by Vincent van den Berg with Pixan Photography---amazing artist!! Vincent loves his job...the video and photos are breathtaking.
ALL restaurants and bars are truly fantastic, but here are a few highlights:
Breakfast at Siete was delightful (so many wonderful choices). David and Jorge were awesome!
Snack or lunch (seafood tacos, ceviche) at the Sea Corner was always yummy. Can't forget the view.
Pizzas from Varenna (by the pool) kept us coming for more.
Lunch and dinner at Azur had great and delicious selections.
Dinner and ambiance at the Hidden Garden was exceptional and our waiter Luis was superb.
Dinner at MB was exquisite.
Sushi Station - Jonathan took good care of us. Sushi was delish!
Oh and the spa is a must. We waited until the day before departure to pamper ourselves.
We can't wait to go back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live Aqua Cancun, a welcoming place, where being is the first part of feeling. Your senses work together. It's a prism of colors, eclectic rhythms, and seductive details. Enjoy the fusion of idyllic days and energizing nights. It is a monument to your arrival to this Cancun Spa Resort. This sophisticated beachfront resort lies along white sand beaches, across the street from La Isla Shopping Mall and walking distance from some of the best restaurants and shopping malls in the city. Exotic drinks, barefoot luxury and activities overlooking the resort's 8 infinity pools are just part of the exquisite details within our All Inclusive concept. Music worships you at every step, with changes in rhythms that match the emotions you feel and the space around you. The sound is never the same, but always relaxing, exciting and harmonic. Arriving, leaving, just belonging makes you sigh with peace. The Aqua aroma seeps into every nook and cranny up to the sky, down to the sea. Return to yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Live Aqua Beach Resort Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive Hotel Cancun
- Cancun Aqua Hotel
- Aqua Hotel Cancun
- Fiesta Americana Grand Aqua