My wife and I stayed at the resort from 3/30 to 4/4. It was too short of a stay. The Cancun airport was super quick, like 5 minutes in immigrations. We used USA transfer who were outstanding and really cheap for transporting us to the hotel.
Live Aqua is the best resort we ever been to. It is worth every penny. There were like 9 different pools. Each pool only had a few other people in it at any one time, and a lot of times we were in pools alone at all hours. The resort has a huge lobby. Everything is super clean, marble tiles everywhere, so everything feels luxurious. Rooms are immaculate, and the bed and pillows are the most comfortable I've ever slept on.
The food was standout at every aspect. Everything was homemade, even the tortillas. I think only hot dogs and sausages were not homemade. There is a restaurant for everyone's taste. Every plate served has thought behind it, great presentations, great balance of flavors, and the food is the best food we had at any resort. Azur was great, they have a little bit of everything but I am a big fan of their salad bar and fish. MB is great for that elegant city feel. Each dish there could have been easily 25+ at any decent nyc restaurant. Siete was amazing for breakfast. The cafe had delicious freshly ground coffees and pastries. Sushi station was decent considering it was a sushi bar in Mexico. Hidden Garden had delicious asian food.
The service in every single aspect of the word was amazing. Everyone was so helpful, so happy, so cheerful to help you even in the smallest amount. They did this amazing bed decoration for my wife's birthday, and surprised us in the room with the most delicious chocolate cake I've ever had.
The beach is amazing, one of the best in the carribeans, just miles and miles of sand and turquoise waters. Chairs are super easy to come by and the bar is great there.
Their staff is extremely well trained. I've encountered other places that has similar staff but not to the extent of which this resort has. Literally everyone we came encounter with was super helpful and nice.
The only negative thing about this resort was one morning where they were hosting a bunch of visiting timeshare group which caused a backup in seating the normal hotel guests. I think they should probably host less next time. The timeshare guests tore up the buffet food.
This resort seems to cater to 35+ couples, we're in our 20s but we had plenty fun. There were pool parties, beach parties, egos bar is great for cocktails, and theres a bus that takes you to the clubs after 10.
Their Spa is also amazing. The facilities there are worth the money alone.
Shout out to all the hard workers there, please tip them!!! A dollar here and there is greatly appreciated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live Aqua Cancun, a welcoming place, where being is the first part of feeling. Your senses work together. It's a prism of colors, eclectic rhythms, and seductive details. Enjoy the fusion of idyllic days and energizing nights. It is a monument to your arrival to this Cancun Spa Resort. This sophisticated beachfront resort lies along white sand beaches, across the street from La Isla Shopping Mall and walking distance from some of the best restaurants and shopping malls in the city. Exotic drinks, barefoot luxury and activities overlooking the resort's 8 infinity pools are just part of the exquisite details within our All Inclusive concept. Music worships you at every step, with changes in rhythms that match the emotions you feel and the space around you. The sound is never the same, but always relaxing, exciting and harmonic. Arriving, leaving, just belonging makes you sigh with peace. The Aqua aroma seeps into every nook and cranny up to the sky, down to the sea. Return to yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelsClick, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Live Aqua Beach Resort Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive Hotel Cancun
- Cancun Aqua Hotel
- Aqua Hotel Cancun
- Fiesta Americana Grand Aqua