Live Aqua is one of the best all-inclusive hotels I have ever visited. I am just back from a girls getaway (March 28-April 2) and still can't stop smiling. Some of the nicest folks I have ever interacted with and the property looks just a beautiful in person as it does in photos.
Rooms - We upgraded to a Tiera Suite - king bed, separate lounge space, two bathrooms and two balconies. Let me say - so worth it! This gave us access to the Aqua Club (concierge suite with drinks and small plates). The suites come with a free cabana each day ($80 value) and was only $100 per night (we would have paid for a cabana each day anyway) and as a perk - 20 minute foot massage EVERY DAY by the pool! You can schedule your appointment each morning. Others in our party had a regular "garden view" room that was more than adequate and had an ocean view.
Food - we tried every restaurant except the up charge lobster restaurant. We went to Hidden Garden twice because the atmosphere and food were both delightful. MB was okay - I will admit I was pretty tipsy at dinner there but the habenero soup was delicious! Azur was not my favorite but the food was really good. The arugula pizza at the Italian place was great...as was their sangria. Each restaurant has a signature cocktail and everyone gets greeted with it upon arrival...nice touch. The mini-buffets by the pool are super good - and who doesn't like a hot dog while drinking in the afternoon?!! The Sea Corner on the beach has excellent fish tacos and ceviches. The sushi place by MB was okay for a snack. SIete was our place for breakfast and once for lunch. The buffet variety is amazing - something for everyone and after a long cold Michigan winter, the fresh fruit, smoothies, and fresh juices were refreshing! And the mimosas helped get our day started off right.
Pools/Beach - all the pools were beautiful and well maintained. The temperature varied by day - but if one was too cool, we just went to another! We did not have difficulty securing chairs by the pool or on the beach - yes, folks do get up early and "reserve" them with hats, magazine, etc. but we still managed to find great locations with lots of sun and shade without much trouble. The beach is gorgeous - it was really windy while we were there so not much swimming but lots of wading and beach walking.
Service - the service is impeccable. Check in for us was done on the 5th floor in the Aqua lounge. Eduardo met us in the lobby and escorted us to the 5th floor. He also provided a mini orientation of the property which was great. Nancy in the Aqua lounge checked us in, made sure we were relaxed and gave us a great hand massage to boot! We interacted with Nancy throughout our trip and she was pleasant, kind and very helpful each time (even when a bird flew into our suite from the balcony). She is a wonderful ambassador for the hotel. Oscar at Siete is a superstar server! We requested his section after the first day. Jonathan at the pool is also a very charming server. All the employees we encountered were service oriented and helpful.
We didn't make it to the spa - we will save that for next time - and there will be a next time for sure. Book your trip now - you will not regret it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live Aqua Cancun, a welcoming place, where being is the first part of feeling. Your senses work together. It's a prism of colors, eclectic rhythms, and seductive details. Enjoy the fusion of idyllic days and energizing nights. It is a monument to your arrival to this Cancun Spa Resort. This sophisticated beachfront resort lies along white sand beaches, across the street from La Isla Shopping Mall and walking distance from some of the best restaurants and shopping malls in the city. Exotic drinks, barefoot luxury and activities overlooking the resort's 8 infinity pools are just part of the exquisite details within our All Inclusive concept. Music worships you at every step, with changes in rhythms that match the emotions you feel and the space around you. The sound is never the same, but always relaxing, exciting and harmonic. Arriving, leaving, just belonging makes you sigh with peace. The Aqua aroma seeps into every nook and cranny up to the sky, down to the sea. Return to yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Live Aqua Beach Resort Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive Hotel Cancun
- Cancun Aqua Hotel
- Aqua Hotel Cancun
- Fiesta Americana Grand Aqua