This was our first trip to Live Aqua and so happy we decided on this hotel! We stayed from January 17th to January 26th and just had the best time. The grounds are beautiful, the food is so good and the service and courteous staff is really top notch.
Upon arrival there was a discrepancy in our room that was originally booked as a king room however we were put in a room with two queen beds. Two days later we were moved into a king room and for the trouble was offered two complimentary 30 minute massages at their spa (which is AMAZING and a definite must do during your stay).
We stayed on the third floor with an ocean view and terrace, it was worth every penny. There is nothing more enjoyable then waking up to the most beautiful view of the ocean or at night when the full moon shines across the water. Only downside is the hotel has hedges that block your view when relaxing on the lounge chairs on the terrace. Beware, do not leave your slider open at night as we got attacked by mosquitos.
Our travel agent had indicated to the hotel that we were celebrating our anniversary but was a little bummed to read that a previous guest had received champagne and strawberries in their room, we however did not. If this was the biggest upset of our stay i'll take it :)
Props to a few staff members who always put a smile on our face. Fernando and Jesus at Siete, Luis at Hidden Garden and the always pleasant guy who works the front door (Francisco?)
I can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live Aqua Cancun, a welcoming place, where being is the first part of feeling. Your senses work together. It's a prism of colors, eclectic rhythms, and seductive details. Enjoy the fusion of idyllic days and energizing nights. It is a monument to your arrival to this Cancun Spa Resort. This sophisticated beachfront resort lies along white sand beaches, across the street from La Isla Shopping Mall and walking distance from some of the best restaurants and shopping malls in the city. Exotic drinks, barefoot luxury and activities overlooking the resort's 8 infinity pools are just part of the exquisite details within our All Inclusive concept. Music worships you at every step, with changes in rhythms that match the emotions you feel and the space around you. The sound is never the same, but always relaxing, exciting and harmonic. Arriving, leaving, just belonging makes you sigh with peace. The Aqua aroma seeps into every nook and cranny up to the sky, down to the sea. Return to yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelsClick, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Live Aqua Beach Resort Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive Hotel Cancun
- Cancun Aqua Hotel
- Aqua Hotel Cancun
- Fiesta Americana Grand Aqua