I visited this resort just last week from Nov 18-25th. I love to travel and every time I would plan my vacation with a lot of research on shopping, and food. I have been to a few big cities and hotels and never would write reviews for them because I didn't think they were all that great. I am a picky person because I work in the retail and customer relations.
This was my first time in Cancun Mexico and I was very skeptical about it. I heard a lot of dangerous stories and news but I still like some adventure. I didn't think I would stay in the resort that much because I stayed in the resort for the most of my trip.
First I will start off with the location of the resort, it's in the middle of everything. I didn't have to travel far or even rent a car to the malls. Big plus for the ladies who love shopping and men who don't wanna leave the pool bars. The two malls were just in front of the hotel.
Second, the service there was extraordinary! Now, I know a lot of you would think because it's a 5 star hotel, you would expect the service or the staffs are trying hard to earn the tips and being pushy. I did read a lot of the people were talking about the staffs at different resorts being pushy or hearing sob stories from staffs to earn an extra buck. But I did not experience any of those and the service of the team of staffs from housekeeping to bartenders to waiters at the different types of restaurants were amazing and they treat you as a friend. I don't speak or understand spanish and the staffs are all bilingual. The reason why I would say they are not working for your tips because I'm not a big tipper and they are genuine about providing great customer service. Anything I asked for comes back with a response, "Absolutely, no problem". Now how comfortable and amazing does that feel?
Third, I would like to applause to the head chef Eric. He really made my stay very memorable. As a chef, I know how busy you can be with prepping staffs to prepping meals. Upon my arrival, he greeted at the front doors with his staffs. He specially prepared meals for my bf and I. I didn't expect this from a chef and his staffs. He made me feel like we were important and not just a guest staying the week. It felt like it was his house and he was preparing different meals for us to try. I'm picky with my food and I loved every meal that was prepared by him and his amazing team of staffs. Even the 24 hr in room service served the best meals. It wasn't left over food from restaurants. The delivery service was quick and responsive. All the waiters and chefs knew how to describe the meals and what to recommend. I asked for a lot of "surprise me" meals and believe me they were Fantastic! !
Fourth, I was looking for a very relaxing retreat and I've got it! They had a very relaxing atmosphere in the rooms and in the whole resort. The aroma in the resort were like spa. From the lobby to the room, the aroma of the scented oils made me very relaxed and even the drinks were more enjoyable. The rooms were cleaned twice everyday.
Overall, the amazing team of staffs there made me want to stay at the resort more than anything! I didn't even bother going out for dinner because every meal was better than the next. Listen, we didn't ask for over the top service, but it was provided with pleasure!! I'm already planning to go back next year!! MUST GO MEET CHEF ERIC!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live Aqua Cancun, a welcoming place, where being is the first part of feeling. Your senses work together. It's a prism of colors, eclectic rhythms, and seductive details. Enjoy the fusion of idyllic days and energizing nights. It is a monument to your arrival to this Cancun Spa Resort. This sophisticated beachfront resort lies along white sand beaches, across the street from La Isla Shopping Mall and walking distance from some of the best restaurants and shopping malls in the city. Exotic drinks, barefoot luxury and activities overlooking the resort's 8 infinity pools are just part of the exquisite details within our All Inclusive concept. Music worships you at every step, with changes in rhythms that match the emotions you feel and the space around you. The sound is never the same, but always relaxing, exciting and harmonic. Arriving, leaving, just belonging makes you sigh with peace. The Aqua aroma seeps into every nook and cranny up to the sky, down to the sea. Return to yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Live Aqua Beach Resort Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive Hotel Cancun
- Cancun Aqua Hotel
- Aqua Hotel Cancun
- Fiesta Americana Grand Aqua