To celebrate our fifth year wedding anniversary, my wife and I wanted to do something special for the occasion. As flights to Hawaii were extremely expensive and it wasn't the best time to be in the Caribbean because of hurricane season, we found Live Aqua in Cancun. Flying through Houston, we had an easy trip from the airport to the resort and were greeted immediately by a very friendly doorman and bellhop. From there, the staff offered us free iced tea and gave us directions to the various restaurants and amenities around the resort.
Once we got to our room, we continued to receive amazing service from everybody. From the hostesses to the bartenders, everybody was smiling and willing to make our stay a worthwhile and memorable one.
And the location on Cancun's beaches is excellent, being around well-maintained white sand and some of the bluest water you've ever seen in your life. If you want more, they have a ridiculous amount of pools that all overlook those beautiful beaches too, which are surrounded by bars and restaurants. My wife and I took full advantage of this, sitting by the pool or beach every day and soaked up the rays while drinking a Ticket to Fly, Mai Tai or Amaretto Sour.
Honestly, I had no complaints. Whenever we asked for anything, the staff was there to help. Whenever I wanted a cold drink, a dry towel or a hot meal, it was there for me. I am back in the USA, fully relaxed and rejuvenated...and even more in love with my wife than ever before. I highly recommend this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live Aqua Cancun, a welcoming place, where being is the first part of feeling. Your senses work together. It's a prism of colors, eclectic rhythms, and seductive details. Enjoy the fusion of idyllic days and energizing nights. It is a monument to your arrival to this Cancun Spa Resort. This sophisticated beachfront resort lies along white sand beaches, across the street from La Isla Shopping Mall and walking distance from some of the best restaurants and shopping malls in the city. Exotic drinks, barefoot luxury and activities overlooking the resort's 8 infinity pools are just part of the exquisite details within our All Inclusive concept. Music worships you at every step, with changes in rhythms that match the emotions you feel and the space around you. The sound is never the same, but always relaxing, exciting and harmonic. Arriving, leaving, just belonging makes you sigh with peace. The Aqua aroma seeps into every nook and cranny up to the sky, down to the sea. Return to yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TravelUp, BookIt.com, Travelocity, HotelPower, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Live Aqua Beach Resort Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive Hotel Cancun
- Cancun Aqua Hotel
- Aqua Hotel Cancun
- Fiesta Americana Grand Aqua