I have to say... I've stayed at many different All Inclusive resorts in my 24 years traveling to Mexico. This is by far, my FAVORITE!!! I can't say enough, how much fun I had on this trip! Let me break it down for you.
Check In/Check Out;
This was a breeze! When we arrived, we were able to check in very quickly. I arrived in Cancun at 10 am, I was at the check in desk by 11am. I'm use to having to wait for a room when arriving so soon. However, this wasn't the case here. We arrived at 11am and we were in our room by 11:15am!!
The lobby smelled very nice! I loved this feature of the resort. Everywhere you went you smell this nice aroma.
WOW, the food was awesome!! This was by far the best food that I've ever eaten at an All-Inclusive resort! They really hit the nail on the head when it comes to food. The service was also very good. My drink never went empty. Of course I had all of my favorite bar tenders and wait staff. All of which called me out by name and even went looking for me every day. If I wasn't at the swim up bar one day to take a break over by the other pool, the guys went looking for me saying they miss seeing me over there, and that I needed to bring the party to them. I LOVED that!!
All very nice! I've stayed at this resort 3 times now. Let me tell you, I'm never unhappy with my room. Of course I've tried different room styles. However, the lowest room is still beautiful. You won't be disappointed!
Okay, so the night life was lacking. However, it is what you make of it. I found that just making a few new friends at the pool bar during the day... makes for a nice evening. Is there a disco onsite at this resort? No, however, there is a nice bar that plays good music. It is only open on the weekends, which I didn't understand. I guess you could say, this is one of the down sides of this resort. Oh well.... I still love the place.
All in all, this is a great resort. It is now my favorite on the Cancun Strip! I will be checking out the Hard Rock Cancun in a few months.... but I still think there will always be a place in my heart for the Live Aqua Cancun! I will be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live Aqua Cancun, a welcoming place, where being is the first part of feeling. Your senses work together. It's a prism of colors, eclectic rhythms, and seductive details. Enjoy the fusion of idyllic days and energizing nights. It is a monument to your arrival to this Cancun Spa Resort. This sophisticated beachfront resort lies along white sand beaches, across the street from La Isla Shopping Mall and walking distance from some of the best restaurants and shopping malls in the city. Exotic drinks, barefoot luxury and activities overlooking the resort's 8 infinity pools are just part of the exquisite details within our All Inclusive concept. Music worships you at every step, with changes in rhythms that match the emotions you feel and the space around you. The sound is never the same, but always relaxing, exciting and harmonic. Arriving, leaving, just belonging makes you sigh with peace. The Aqua aroma seeps into every nook and cranny up to the sky, down to the sea. Return to yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Live Aqua Beach Resort Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive Hotel Cancun
- Cancun Aqua Hotel
- Aqua Hotel Cancun
- Fiesta Americana Grand Aqua