From the moment we landed until our final day of departure, we wanted for nothing.
This all-inclusive package was a belated honeymoon come true. My husband and I were warned off by many friends and relatives regarding anything "all-inclusive". So needless to say, we went in with a skeptics attitude. The resort had a Spa, restaurants of many different ethnic foods, many pools and Jacuzzi's, many bars with different atmosphere's, shops, and the Gulf of Mexico just a few feet away. Staff in ALL areas was more than accommodating and so FRIENDLY. My personal favorite staff member was Jesus, our waiter every night at one of the resorts restaurants (I forgot the name of it). Happy New Year Jesus!
In addition to booking the trip, we pre-booked a professional guided tour to the Mayan Ruins since it was at the time of the Mayan calendar end. We mentioned our tour to the Hotel staff and they arranged transportation for us to get where we needed to go to meet our tour bus.
I could go into WAY more detail about how wonderful this place was but I know that people get bored with reading super long reviews. So, I'll just say...if you book this trip, you will NOT regret it. And my husband and I will 100%, no hesitation, be a returning customer of LIVE AQUA RESORT. I will attach a few pics for viewing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live Aqua Cancun, a welcoming place, where being is the first part of feeling. Your senses work together. It's a prism of colors, eclectic rhythms, and seductive details. Enjoy the fusion of idyllic days and energizing nights. It is a monument to your arrival to this Cancun Spa Resort. This sophisticated beachfront resort lies along white sand beaches, across the street from La Isla Shopping Mall and walking distance from some of the best restaurants and shopping malls in the city. Exotic drinks, barefoot luxury and activities overlooking the resort's 8 infinity pools are just part of the exquisite details within our All Inclusive concept. Music worships you at every step, with changes in rhythms that match the emotions you feel and the space around you. The sound is never the same, but always relaxing, exciting and harmonic. Arriving, leaving, just belonging makes you sigh with peace. The Aqua aroma seeps into every nook and cranny up to the sky, down to the sea. Return to yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TravelClick and Jetsetter so you can book your Live Aqua Beach Resort Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive Hotel Cancun
- Cancun Aqua Hotel
- Aqua Hotel Cancun
- Fiesta Americana Grand Aqua