Just returned from this little slice of paradise yesterday. I've been to several all inclusives in the Caribbean and the service here was out of this world. We literally couldn't go five minutes without an employee asking us if we needed something to eat/drink etc. The staff are extremely attentive and helpful and appear genuinely happy to be there serving you. The sushi bar was amazing and we really enjoyed the coffee bar for our daily caffeine fix. The pool goes on forever and there are tons of chairs/gazebo-type lounging huts/shaded areas available - put your towels out EARLY to reserve the best seats by the pool. The swim-up bar is not attached to the main pool, but more off to one side in another smaller pool. DON'T WORRY - the service staff will practically swim your drink to you in the main pool area. The resort is very spa-like in appearance and the atmosphere. However, In the evening there are organized trips to the club district where you can go to experience the Cancun party nightlife. We loved that we Which brings me to my room service review - even when ordered between 3-6am post-nightclub, the food was HOT, fast and tasty. If I had to say 1 negative thing about this resort - and this is me grasping at straws here - it would be that I was never able to find any bacon at the breakfast buffet. Not too shabby for an entire week spent at Live Aqua that my only complaint should be about a lack of bacon. My parents are very picky about where they stay down South and I would whole-heartedly recommend this resort to them, and anyone else who asked. If you're waffling between Live Aqua and somewhere else, choose Live Aqua. I am already looking forward to my return trip in 2013.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live Aqua Cancun, a welcoming place, where being is the first part of feeling. Your senses work together. It's a prism of colors, eclectic rhythms, and seductive details. Enjoy the fusion of idyllic days and energizing nights. It is a monument to your arrival to this Cancun Spa Resort. This sophisticated beachfront resort lies along white sand beaches, across the street from La Isla Shopping Mall and walking distance from some of the best restaurants and shopping malls in the city. Exotic drinks, barefoot luxury and activities overlooking the resort's 8 infinity pools are just part of the exquisite details within our All Inclusive concept. Music worships you at every step, with changes in rhythms that match the emotions you feel and the space around you. The sound is never the same, but always relaxing, exciting and harmonic. Arriving, leaving, just belonging makes you sigh with peace. The Aqua aroma seeps into every nook and cranny up to the sky, down to the sea. Return to yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Live Aqua Beach Resort Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive Hotel Cancun
- Cancun Aqua Hotel
- Aqua Hotel Cancun
- Fiesta Americana Grand Aqua