The property and suite were really beautiful. The service was also impeccable. The food was just ok, but we kind of expected that. Actually, the best thing we ate was the paella made at lunch time by the pool. It was crazy good. Also, at the restaurant right on the beach ask them to do the special Mexican coffee dessert after dinner. It had flames! They took good care of us knowing we were celebrating a birthday and anniversary. Surprised us with a decorated room, a bottle of wine and chocolate covered strawberries. Pretty great. The cabana and daily foot massage that came with the suite was well worth it. So was the massage I got in the spa. The only thing I would say is it's not big enough to just hang out on the property for more than a few days. Especially later at night,there's only one bar that stays open until midnight and it's pretty small. It needs a bigger dance floor. Could get a little boring at night (we were only there 4 nights which was fine), but there's a lot nearby (just a little hard to go spend more money out). Short answer, if you want to feel pampered and special, want things to be easy (close to airport, mall across the street), great service, peace and relaxation, we couldn't recommend it more highly. If you are looking for a big all inclusive with lots of activities, some lively party options, where you want to stay exclusively on the property for more than a few days, you're probably going to want to look elsewhere. For us though, it was incredible, just what we needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live Aqua Cancun, a welcoming place, where being is the first part of feeling. Your senses work together. It's a prism of colors, eclectic rhythms, and seductive details. Enjoy the fusion of idyllic days and energizing nights. It is a monument to your arrival to this Cancun Spa Resort. This sophisticated beachfront resort lies along white sand beaches, across the street from La Isla Shopping Mall and walking distance from some of the best restaurants and shopping malls in the city. Exotic drinks, barefoot luxury and activities overlooking the resort's 8 infinity pools are just part of the exquisite details within our All Inclusive concept. Music worships you at every step, with changes in rhythms that match the emotions you feel and the space around you. The sound is never the same, but always relaxing, exciting and harmonic. Arriving, leaving, just belonging makes you sigh with peace. The Aqua aroma seeps into every nook and cranny up to the sky, down to the sea. Return to yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Live Aqua Beach Resort Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive Hotel Cancun
- Cancun Aqua Hotel
- Aqua Hotel Cancun
- Fiesta Americana Grand Aqua