We were very pleased with everything about our stay. We loved our terrace suite - it was very private and provided a nice spot to relax before and after we ventured out. Our room was comfortable and quiet. The service was great the whole time. The staff were all very polite and checked in with us frequently. Bring ones and fives to tip - it was challenging to get change. Also, bring plenty of sunscreen - it's twice as much there. We enjoyed all the restaurants - food at the buffet was good, food at the restaurants was better. They had Don Julio at the bars so we were happy! We spent most of our time at the beach just relaxing and swimming in the waves. We could order our DosXX and Don Julio from the beach as well, but liked going up to the swim up bar to get our drinks to change it up some. We walked across the street to the market a couple times, but we are not shoppers really and were very happy to just stay at the resort. I saw people between late 20s and late 50s mainly. People were having fun, but nothing too crazy and wild. It was perfect for us. We will definitely go back! As far as taxis, walk outside of the airport and bargain a little - they will drop the price down some. At the end of the trip we just as Daniel to get us a taxi and it was about the same price if we would have bought it when they try to sell it to you at the airport. It was super easy to get it from the hotel. We had a great time and are looking forward to visiting again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live Aqua Cancun, a welcoming place, where being is the first part of feeling. Your senses work together. It's a prism of colors, eclectic rhythms, and seductive details. Enjoy the fusion of idyllic days and energizing nights. It is a monument to your arrival to this Cancun Spa Resort. This sophisticated beachfront resort lies along white sand beaches, across the street from La Isla Shopping Mall and walking distance from some of the best restaurants and shopping malls in the city. Exotic drinks, barefoot luxury and activities overlooking the resort's 8 infinity pools are just part of the exquisite details within our All Inclusive concept. Music worships you at every step, with changes in rhythms that match the emotions you feel and the space around you. The sound is never the same, but always relaxing, exciting and harmonic. Arriving, leaving, just belonging makes you sigh with peace. The Aqua aroma seeps into every nook and cranny up to the sky, down to the sea. Return to yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Live Aqua Beach Resort Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive Hotel Cancun
- Cancun Aqua Hotel
- Aqua Hotel Cancun
- Fiesta Americana Grand Aqua