I just returned from a week at the Live Aqua...it was amazing! The Ocean, beach, pools, and the grounds were so beautiful words can not explain. So check out the pictures posted! The service was so good we felt like royalty. Yes we tipped alot but these people were breaking their necks for us before we could even tip so I felt it was so deserved!
The food was great some days and not so much another. My best meal was at mb...I had the sea bass two different nights and it was great! How well the food was really depended on how much we ate prior, the waiter and was totally an individual experience... We loved everything that was Mexican inspired... So if you do not like Mexican food it may not be your thing. The coffee bar and the juices in the am were a big hit. Absolute Vodka and grapefruit juice down on the beach my personal favorite! But EVERY drink on the beach was great!!!
My only complaint would be more of an orientation to get an idea of what the resort offers. I do not know if we just missed it or they do not offer it? It took a day or so to figure out where things were etc..
Our favorite place to be was on the beach with a couple of umbrells over our 4 chairs with our new best friend Jesus taking care of us!
THANKS to Jesus and Jose on the beach..
Julio from room service...Manual who made sure we were taken care of for my friends 50th...Carlos
at the coffee bar! And my personal favorite waiter Rohibi at mb!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live Aqua Cancun, a welcoming place, where being is the first part of feeling. Your senses work together. It's a prism of colors, eclectic rhythms, and seductive details. Enjoy the fusion of idyllic days and energizing nights. It is a monument to your arrival to this Cancun Spa Resort. This sophisticated beachfront resort lies along white sand beaches, across the street from La Isla Shopping Mall and walking distance from some of the best restaurants and shopping malls in the city. Exotic drinks, barefoot luxury and activities overlooking the resort's 8 infinity pools are just part of the exquisite details within our All Inclusive concept. Music worships you at every step, with changes in rhythms that match the emotions you feel and the space around you. The sound is never the same, but always relaxing, exciting and harmonic. Arriving, leaving, just belonging makes you sigh with peace. The Aqua aroma seeps into every nook and cranny up to the sky, down to the sea. Return to yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Live Aqua Beach Resort Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive Hotel Cancun
- Cancun Aqua Hotel
- Aqua Hotel Cancun
- Fiesta Americana Grand Aqua