My girlfriend and I (25,25) spent 5 wonderful days at Live Aqua. We stayed from 5th to 10th Oct. It’s an adults only hotel, so if you are looking to have some parties over there, this is not the best place. By 10pm it’s all dead. But if you are looking to relax by the pool the whole day and enjoying the view of the sea, simple, just go for Live Aqua. Free wifi! Let me tell you about our experience:
Booking: I was in doubt with Live Aqua and Le Blanc before going to Cancun. But, when I saw the discount of 50% off on Aqua´s website on the best room available, I knew that I was going to make a good decision. I booked the Sol Presidential Suite. If you have the chance, book it too! I think next time we would like to try Le Blanc to compare. But Live Aqua is really an amazing hotel for a relaxing vacation.
Check-in: When we stepped into the hotel, we really felt the spirit of Live Aqua with a water sound and a strong smell of eucalyptus, which you get tired of the smell in a few days (maybe hours lol). The check-in wasn’t that fast for us, I think it took about 25 minutes. It took longer than normal because the nice lady said that in my reservation had not a discount. So she had to check with the manager with the email I showed her with the whole conversation with someone from the hotel before going there. Not a problem to my girlfriend, during this time she had hand massage! Beside this small problem the staff at the reception is very kind.
Room: As I said, we booked one of the best rooms available in Cancun, I suppose! Too big for a couple, but we enjoyed so much. It has 2 bedrooms, one Jacuzzi just behind the bed, one huge living room, one big terrace with another Jacuzzi, great view of the sea and also of the back of the hotel, the lake side, 3 tvs, bose system, etc. Just perfect. No words to describe it.
Food: My only concern to book this hotel was about the food. I read many and many reviews saying that the food isn’t that good, but I thought with myself “ok if the food is not what we expected, at least we got a perfect deal for the room”. For us Azur was, by far, the best restaurant. We had lunch there everyday (ask a beef tenderloin) and one day for dinner (different menu). We had dinner one time at MB and Siete but it was just fine. Breakfast at Siete everyday was good. They have lots of options bread, fruits, cakes, omelet but nothing more than a normal international breakfast in a nice hotel. We had the chance to go the Aqua Club, but we didn’t like the food, was too spicy, but was a great place to relax a have a drink at the end of the day.
Pool/Beach: It is just amazing. We spent most of the time there, just relaxing. As we went in a low season, we could get the best place to set our stuff and relax. You can choose if you want to stay near the pool or you can make a reservation (we didn’t need to) for a “cabaña”. They will prepare to you a perfect place to relax the rest of your day. The staff is very nice by the pool. If you need anything, find Federico. Go for a Tequila Sunrise, best drink ever! The beach is nice too but you don’t want to leave the pool area lol. Sea water is not cold, easy to get in and the sand is soft. As you see, everything perfect.
Last considerations: If you have doubt of going in October, I would say that it’s the best season ever! Even if you look the forecast which will probably say that is going to rain a lot but during ours 5 days, it rained a little bit in the morning of the first and second day. Besides that we had unbelievable sunny days! Perfect time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live Aqua Cancun, a welcoming place, where being is the first part of feeling. Your senses work together. It's a prism of colors, eclectic rhythms, and seductive details. Enjoy the fusion of idyllic days and energizing nights. It is a monument to your arrival to this Cancun Spa Resort. This sophisticated beachfront resort lies along white sand beaches, across the street from La Isla Shopping Mall and walking distance from some of the best restaurants and shopping malls in the city. Exotic drinks, barefoot luxury and activities overlooking the resort's 8 infinity pools are just part of the exquisite details within our All Inclusive concept. Music worships you at every step, with changes in rhythms that match the emotions you feel and the space around you. The sound is never the same, but always relaxing, exciting and harmonic. Arriving, leaving, just belonging makes you sigh with peace. The Aqua aroma seeps into every nook and cranny up to the sky, down to the sea. Return to yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, TravelClick, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, TravelUp, Orbitz, Jetsetter, HotelsClick, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Live Aqua Beach Resort Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive Hotel Cancun
- Cancun Aqua Hotel
- Aqua Hotel Cancun
- Fiesta Americana Grand Aqua