My wife and I went to Live Aqua with another couple for five nights and couldn't have been happier with the experience! Live Aqua is the exception to the wild Cancun and caters to those looking to unwind and relax. The food and drinks we excellent - order a "Gabarushka" or "Cancun Kiwi" by the pool, you will not be disappointed. I ordered a filet and a bottle of wine of the room service menu and everything was covered.
The room was very nice, typical resort-style room with flat screen TV, fully stocked mini-bar (Corona's on request!), and the best part - beautiful exterior view overlooking the water. The resort is close (walking distance) to a big shopping center, movie theater, and restaurants, but we never lef the resort as there was no need to.
Book a shuttle to take you directly to the resort and don't rent a car. If you want to stay in the Cancun area, there a number of ways to get around - bus, shuttle, etc.
Advice - pay the few extra dollars and stay on the fifth floor - the Aqua lounge! The Aqua lounge is stocked with great snacks throughout the day, has a personal concierge, and has a tequilla tasting bar every night with the 'good stuff' you can't find in the states. Pablo is the man in the Aqua Club and will take care of you and travel partners!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live Aqua Cancun, a welcoming place, where being is the first part of feeling. Your senses work together. It's a prism of colors, eclectic rhythms, and seductive details. Enjoy the fusion of idyllic days and energizing nights. It is a monument to your arrival to this Cancun Spa Resort. This sophisticated beachfront resort lies along white sand beaches, across the street from La Isla Shopping Mall and walking distance from some of the best restaurants and shopping malls in the city. Exotic drinks, barefoot luxury and activities overlooking the resort's 8 infinity pools are just part of the exquisite details within our All Inclusive concept. Music worships you at every step, with changes in rhythms that match the emotions you feel and the space around you. The sound is never the same, but always relaxing, exciting and harmonic. Arriving, leaving, just belonging makes you sigh with peace. The Aqua aroma seeps into every nook and cranny up to the sky, down to the sea. Return to yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Live Aqua Beach Resort Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive Hotel Cancun
- Cancun Aqua Hotel
- Aqua Hotel Cancun
- Fiesta Americana Grand Aqua