“Romantic diamond in the rough”

NAVIOS Fusion Mexican Food
Reserve with OpenTable
NAVIOS Fusion Mexican Food is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 1,036 Restaurants in Cancun
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 1, 2014

We loved Navios! Off the street down a rustic walkway to pergolas wrapped in curtains. Terrific spot for sunset! The coconut shrimp was huge and delicious!

1  Thank Crute59

Reviewed March 31, 2014

I've been there in January and again in March, both times the staff were very accommodating. We had reservations to on the pier in March but it was a little too windy so the waiter sat us just outside he main dining area. The view of sunset was spectacular. The food was great and very fresh, fiends had the octopus, shrimp quesadilla and I had the chicken stuffed with goat cheese. Everything was great. Would definitely recommend this to others and go back the next time we are in Cancun.

1  Thank Karen O
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Very unique setting and menu. We were staying in Nizuc and tried most of the resort restaurants. Navios is so much better in quality and value. We had lobster tacos, tuna starter, coconut shrimp. Very tasty.
Highly recommended.

2  Thank kttan1970
Reviewed March 23, 2014

if you want to get out of tourist trap tacky world this is the place! A little oasis of peace! We were there for valentin's day,,,nice and romantic!!! Very clean,located on the lagoon, nice and quiet! A place you can dress up nice !!! Good variety on the menu! We thought the price was right for the quality! Awesome, romantic place to have a drink and chill! good service also! we will definitely be back!!! Short walk from Oasis Sens Hotel and right across from Bel Air Hotel. Beside Oxxo Store. Couples or groups of friends ,,this place is for you! I would not send singles and nightlife people there! It's quiet and romantic!

1  Thank Andrew H
Reviewed March 19, 2014

We got there at sunset and the view was fantastic. There were many families and couples dining there. The servers were all very hardworking. We had an appetizer of shrimp wrapped in avocado which was delicious. For the main course I had a grilled shrimp fillet marinated with garlic oil, accompanied by mango chimichurri and grilled vegetables. It was so delicious. Definitely the best meal I had in Cancun. The service was a little slow but only because it was very busy. We did not have to wait to be seated. We weren't in a hurry and the view was beautiful, so the slower service didn't bother me, but I don't know if this would be the best place to eat if you were on a tight schedule at dinnertime. Also, there were a lot of other patrons smoking which was somewhat bothersome, but the fresh air helped me to not notice this. Food presentation was beautiful as well. And my non-alcoholic beverage was very good.