The staff at Gran Caribe were very friendly and made us feel welcomed. We enjoyed the views, the booze, the beach, and the breakfasts. The rooms were fine, nothing fancy, but the beds were pretty hard. The Sunset Grill had the best lunch food and the buffet was kinda sad. The buffet was ok if you wanted pasta, fruit, or a hamburger. Breakfast was awesome everyday. The cooks had no problem making me an egg white omelet.
All the bartenders were very friendly and funny. The beach bar is great bc you can sit in the shade or in the sun.
Unfortunately you Must make reservations to dine at one of the 2 restaurants on site, and since we were traveling with a large group it was almost impossible. Got to eat one time at the Italian restaurant and it was tasty with good service and a fun fire show, but we had our party split across the restaurant.
It rained on us half the time we were there and most daily activities were cancelled (couldn't do them indoors???) but we had a nice time anyway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On a beautiful stretch of pristine white sands in the heart of Cancun's famous Hotel Zone stands the spectacular Gran Caribe Resort, welcoming couples, families, friends, and colleagues to relish all-inclusive luxuries, enjoy genuine hospitality, and explore the region's cultural heritage and vibrant entertainment district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotwire, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Gran Caribe Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Caribe Real Cancun
- Caribe Real Resort Spa
- Gran Caribe Cancun
- Gran Caribe Real Resort & Spa
- Cancun Gran Caribe Real Resort
- Gran Caribe Real Hotel