Just arrived home from the Gran Caribe Real Resort, and had the most excellent time. Weather was great, resort was awesome, and cannot say enough about the staff. We stayed in the Junior suite on the 4th floor. It was great for our needs, as we do not spend any time in the rooms anyways. Very clean and spacious and all the amenities that you need. Bar fridge was stocked daily. Maid service was excellent, beds were turned down every night with a chocolate on the pillow.
The food in the buffet was great, and we did eat at all of them. Also ate a Maria's Mexican restaurant, and had a wonderful lobster dinner. The lobster was extra, but it was stated on the menu and pointed out by the waiter when we ordered. No surprises.
The pool service was excellent, and the staff were friendly and fun.
They were doing some construction when we were there, but nothing that bothered us. (some people, complained, but really WHEN, do you think they are suppose to do it, they can't really shut the place down) Have another rum, and don't worry about it :)
The hotel is in a great location to shopping, bars and other eating establishments as well. The beach is beautiful, although it was very windy when we were there, but you can't control that either.
We took a tour over to Isla Mujueres, and I would definetly recommend it. It was beautiful, and the beach is very calm.
Also had a couples massage at the Spa, which was fabulous.
All in all, we had a wonderful trip to Mexico as usual. I like to call it my second home.
Would also like to send a special thank you, to some very special staff !! Felicia, Hipolito, and Juan. I could go on and on, but those are the ones that stood out most. Always a smile on their face and ready to serve you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On a beautiful stretch of pristine white sands in the heart of Cancun's famous Hotel Zone stands the spectacular Gran Caribe Resort, welcoming couples, families, friends, and colleagues to relish all-inclusive luxuries, enjoy genuine hospitality, and explore the region's cultural heritage and vibrant entertainment district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Jetsetter and Hotwire so you can book your Gran Caribe Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Caribe Real Cancun
- Caribe Real Resort Spa
- Gran Caribe Cancun
- Gran Caribe Real Resort & Spa
- Cancun Gran Caribe Real Resort
- Gran Caribe Real Hotel