“Go after 7pm for the discount price to make it worth your money”
Review of Mr. Pampas

Mr. Pampas
Reserve with OpenTable
Mr. Pampas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #150 of 1,089 Restaurants in Cancun
Cuisines: Brazilian, International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 15, 2014

I have been to a couple of Brazilian steak houses and Mr. Pampas was average compared to others. The atmosphere is casual and the buffet and quality of meats is average. I would visit the restaurant again but only when paying the discount price.

Ricardo G, Community Manager at Mr. Pampas, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2014

Good day. We appreciate your comments. We're sorry it hasn't been of your total satisfaction and we would like to know what was that you didn't like. If it was the service or the food or anything else, just let us know, to keep improving. Best regards

Reviewed February 13, 2014

This steakhouse for me is one of the best I been to other here in Cancun but theres nothing like Mr. Pampas

1  Thank Mendoza10
Ricardo G, Community Manager at Mr. Pampas, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

We appreciate your comments, we are a glad you had a great experience with us. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed February 8, 2014

horrible buffet, poor quality meats.
meat is hard as rock
go to bovino's in cancun for quality......

We appreciate your comments, we are sorry you had a bad experience with us and that we didn't fulfill your expectations. We will pay more attention to this situation in order to improve. Greetings

Reviewed December 16, 2013

I had only ever been to a high end Brazilian steakhouse, Pampas is a more casual dining experience & very family friendly. The salad bar was tailored to a local crowd with several Mexican choices. I was thrilled with my asparagus, grape tomatoes, spinach, romaine, aged balsamic, basil olive oil, cracked pepper & some of the very best shaved aged parmesan ever! The grilled meats were plentiful, flavorful & perfectly grilled. My very favorite was the octopus. Wow, it was grilled to perfection, so tender & flavorful, I couldn't get enough. I also loved the filet mignon with cheese & bacon, the arrachera, the sirloin, the cow tongue (who knew how tasty that wa)s & the chorizo. My husband loved it all. We had a very nice bottle of wine. Our service was attentive. The bathrooms were spotless.

We will definitely be back & will probably bring our kids too!

Ricardo G, Community Manager at Mr. Pampas, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2013

Thanks for your comments, we are glad you had a great experience with us. It was a pleasure having you here. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed November 24, 2013

We were invited to celebrate a bday. We were 10 people for dinner sitting in the outdoor terrace which to my surprise has 4 A/C units, so it was cool enough.
We had an outstanding service, waiters were everywhere and we were obviously overfed.
Speciality, picaña, is just delicious; they have an amazing 30 cuts menu, and they kept asking which we liked and brought.
We really had a nice meal there and I am sure to make it one of my favorites in Cancun.