A big thank you to life guards Rafael Hernanderio and Miguel Jimenez, who rescued me from the surf after I drifted out too far. I was very glad this resort has well trained life guards when the need arose.
The hotel itself is terrific. Only complaint was the long wait to check in after a 2 hour wait to clear customs. So they need more front desk staff. But apart from that I'd say this is a very well run operation, and I enjoyed myself. Terrific resort and hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- GR Solaris Cancun is an all inclusive beachfront resort that offers a range of facilities and a full slate of activities daily. Guests have access to two swimming pools, a spa tub, a 22.5-Meter (74-foot) stretch of beach, and a fitness center. The hotel also has a marina, where non-motorized water sports, tennis courts, and a volleyball court are available. Other amenities include concierge services, a spa, a hair salon, and laundry facilities (no dry cleaning services). Business amenities include meeting rooms, banquet facilities, event catering, a ballroom, and business center with Internet access (surcharge for all). Three restaurants, two snack bars, and two bars are on site. Room service is available 24 hours a day. NEW Wall climbing and mini cinema Solaris. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Jetsetter, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your GR Solaris Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gr Solaris Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Solaris Cancun
- Grand Solaris Cancun
- Gr Solaris Hotel Cancun
- Gr Solaris Cancun & Spa
- Gr Solaris Cancun Mexico
- Grand Royal Solaris Cancun