“Need to get a WOD in on vacation? Then Revolver is your place!”

CrossFit Revolver Cancun
Ranked #5 of 50 Spas & Wellness in Cancun
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: CrossFit Revolver is an strength and conditioning facility Affiliated to CrossFit Inc and equipped with showers and restrooms for men and women. We are located on the most important avenue of downtown Cancun, Mexico only 10 minutes away from the international airport and the hotel strip. We offer group training sessions and private training using CrossFit methodology. CrossFit training consists on constantly varied high intensity functional movements. Functional movements are things like pulling, pushing, squatting, lifting and running. In CrossFit Revolver we don't use machines or cardio equipment, we train the body the way it is supposed to move. CrossFit Revolver has the commitment that all of our coaches are highly trained in various strength and fitness disciplines, and all of our coaching staff has taken and passed the CrossFit Level 1 course (CF-L1) and we are committed to always have new certifications and training to help you to achieve your fitness goals in a safer and faster way. Drop Ins from all over the world are welcome to come and train with us, please read our drop in info page for more details about schedulle and rates.
Reviewed June 24, 2014

We visted CrossFit Revolver during our vacation in June 2014. This box is amazing! Coaches know their stuff, explain everything in Spanish and English. Their programming is great and I was pleased to see them helping me on my form during some of the movements. The box itself is fully equipped, clean and has showers. Make sure you follow directions on the website in order to get to Revolver, or else you may get lost! It's a quick 15 minute cab ride from the Hotel Zone. Overall, visiting Revolver was one of the highlights of our trip! We'd go back in a heart beat when in Cancun again!

1  Thank Julie G
There are newer reviews for CrossFit Revolver Cancun

Reviewed June 6, 2014

We stayed at the Royal Sands and dropped in Crossfit Revolver. There was another Crossfit in Cancun that was closer, but I chose Revolver because of the box and the WOD. This is a really nice box with everything you need and it's indoors. It was really difficult to get there so I would highly advise taking the directions off Crossfit Revolver's website and following them just as it states. It will take about 40 mins to get there if you take the local bus to the last stop. Not a lot of locals in that area speak English so it becomes more difficult to get there.

The programming is good (I've been crossfitting for 3 yrs) and the coach speaks English and Spanish and explains everything in both languages. Very accommodating. I highly recommend at least dropping in for one workout if you are staying in Cancun.

2  Thank Carol C
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This box is well run, clean, organized and has plenty of equipment. There's room to store a few thumbs in some cubbies and restrooms that are clean. The coaches are the real deal.. They coach form and safety first and help you get through the WOD as it was programmed. And don't be late there is a burpee penalty! Bring a shirt from your. Box to trade for the fee

Reviewed April 20, 2014

This is the best workout i've done. I'm making lots of friends. I really enjoy my excercise and look forward to going to Revolver every morning.

1  Thank Beatrice D
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Love love love this box! We are here on vacation from North Carolina and wanted to check out Crossfit Revolver, so glad we did!
I emailed to let them know we would be coming for a drop-in the next morning and I immediately got a very detailed and informative response from the Owner/Coach with directions, etc.
We got there for the 8am class and were greeted first thing at the door. Everyone is extremely friendly and welcoming, staff and members.
I also have to mention how clean this box is!! There are Clorox wipes and mops for your own personal use/area. The restroom was also very clean. There is a place to put your things while you workout and also an upstairs to work on mobility.
Please do not hesitate to check out Crossfit Revolver!
Oh, and they have awesome t-shirts, too:) We purchased the t-shirts for our drop-in fee.

5  Thank Mdorman1
CF_Revolver, Owner at CrossFit Revolver Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2014

Thank guys, it was a pleasure having you at Revolver, hoping you come back soon.