“WE LOVED trying a new box!”

CrossFit Revolver Cancun
Ranked #4 of 40 Spas & Wellness in Cancun
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: CrossFit Revolver is an strength and conditioning facility Affiliated to CrossFit Inc and equipped with showers and restrooms for men and women. We are located on the most important avenue of downtown Cancun, Mexico only 10 minutes away from the international airport and the hotel strip. We offer group training sessions and private training using CrossFit methodology. CrossFit training consists on constantly varied high intensity functional movements. Functional movements are things like pulling, pushing, squatting, lifting and running. In CrossFit Revolver we don't use machines or cardio equipment, we train the body the way it is supposed to move. CrossFit Revolver has the commitment that all of our coaches are highly trained in various strength and fitness disciplines, and all of our coaching staff has taken and passed the CrossFit Level 1 course (CF-L1) and we are committed to always have new certifications and training to help you to achieve your fitness goals in a safer and faster way. Drop Ins from all over the world are welcome to come and train with us, please read our drop in info page for more details about schedulle and rates.
Waupun, WI
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“WE LOVED trying a new box!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We loved Crossfit Revolver! Great chance to try a new box and not get TOTALLY out of shape while on vacation! We took a taxi from our resort and traded 2 shirts from our local box at home as the price to get in and workout. The people were awesome....from the trainers to the other folks working out! Go give it a try and step outside your comfort zone!

Visited February 2014
2 Thank Kayla T

Stef4174
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great facility and fun wod”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Coaches spoke English and Spanish, the wod left me sore for 2 days, and they have all rogue equipment. Traded 2 men's t-shirts from my box for a drop in. Totally worth it.

2 Thank Stefanie N
NY
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great workout!”
Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

Roberto and the staff are wonderful coach and host for anyone dropping in from out of town. I am glad I made time in my schedule because it was worth it! Very thorough warm up and post WOD stretch. Very friendly. I learned some new techniques while there.

1 Thank 997edp
San Francisco
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great Box, Great people”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

I travel a ton so I have been to boxed in Miami, Vail, Whistler, Monaco & even Dubai. My home Box is The Cave in Corte Madera , CA so I have at least a clue.

I think this Box maybe be second only to Miami's So Beach. If you are visiting, take the time to check it out, you will love it. Give yourself some time, especially if you don't speak Spanish, the cabbies don't speak much English.

1 Thank jalanr
Radford, Virginia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Worst Crossfit I have visited”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

You need a box? Recreate it yourself. I went there early in Jan. and was not impressed at all. This place is not what its cracked up to be. The staff is rude and it smells like a sewer at this gym. Save yourself sometime and find another place to work out.

18 Thank travelnrv