“best box in cancun”

CrossFit Revolver Cancun
Ranked #5 of 41 Spas & Wellness in Cancun
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: CrossFit Revolver is an strength and conditioning facility Affiliated to CrossFit Inc and equipped with showers and restrooms for men and women. We are located on the most important avenue of downtown Cancun, Mexico only 10 minutes away from the international airport and the hotel strip. We offer group training sessions and private training using CrossFit methodology. CrossFit training consists on constantly varied high intensity functional movements. Functional movements are things like pulling, pushing, squatting, lifting and running. In CrossFit Revolver we don't use machines or cardio equipment, we train the body the way it is supposed to move. CrossFit Revolver has the commitment that all of our coaches are highly trained in various strength and fitness disciplines, and all of our coaching staff has taken and passed the CrossFit Level 1 course (CF-L1) and we are committed to always have new certifications and training to help you to achieve your fitness goals in a safer and faster way. Drop Ins from all over the world are welcome to come and train with us, please read our drop in info page for more details about schedulle and rates.
Rome, Italy
“best box in cancun”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

crossfit revolver is the best box in cancun, it has the best coaches and the best equipment!! a really close comunity that will always help and support you!!

Visited September 2013
2 Thank melissa r

Mexico City, Mexico
“Great workout”
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

The trainers are excellent and they hace many certificates. The place is new and the equipment as well. This is the best workout i've done. I'm making lots of friends. I really enjoy my excercise and look forward to going to Revolver every morning.

2 Thank Karinaortegavidales
Woodbine, md
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Beautiful facility and community”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We visited Crossfit Revolver three times while we were in Cancun. This facility is absolutely beautiful, and has a wonderful Crossfit community. Everyone was so friendly and helpful at this box. They really made it feel like a home away from home. I can't wait to come back! You should definitely make it a priority to stop by this gym if you are traveling to Cancun.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank D O
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A family away from home.”
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

I moved to live in Cancún and immediately felt at home. I had never done crossfit before and was impressed by the community spirit. As I have continued to train I know realise what a phenomenal set up revolver has. The coaches are brilliant; always taking time to correct and encourage us. And the communit is second to none!

Visited August 2013
3 Thank Eskieclunge
Hawthorne, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best in Cancun”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Was able to make it out one day of my vacation for a wod, So glad I did this box and the community in it is fantastic. Coach Roberto is great, even though we showed up after the classes were over(miss communication on our part) he invited us right in with a smile and had us warming up to get ready for a tough wod. Only wish I could have made it out a few more times. If your ever in Cancun and want a good coach with a great community look this box up

Visited August 2013