“The Best Margaritas”

Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville
Ranked #361 of 1,107 Restaurants in Cancun
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Great server, a little busy in the airport though. Needs partition between seating area and airport walkways. Again great food !

Reviewed June 9, 2014

I want to say be very careful when you are ordering from this establishment if you are from outside of the country. Their menu is strictly in pesos. We asked our waiter how much a margarita was and he informed us it was $17.00. Understanding that it is an airport chain restaurant that is extremely pricey. When checking the menu and the conversion which was on a chart in the restaurant it was totally not $17.00 USD and should have been more around $13.00 if that. The food was excellent I will say that. I did enjoy the fact that they came around and made fresh salsa. But for almost a $100.00 bill I do not think we will ever return if we are in Cancun again. We were on our anniversary trip and last year ate there on our way out from our Honeymoon. Perhaps we just didn't care about the price back then!!

Reviewed May 13, 2014

This Margaritaville was such a disappointment. We paid $71 American dollars for 2 beers, one drink, a burger and tacos. The only good part of the food were the fries and they were just average. The tables were entirely close together, and the food delivery was very slow for an airport restaurant. Save yourself the money and buy a tshirt instead.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

I think we paid $65 USD for a plate of nachos, 1 Corona, 1 hamburger, and 1 margarita.

Service was OK, but the prices were pure insanity

Reviewed April 21, 2014

My family and I ordered a snack of Salsa, Guac and chips before boarding our flight home.
As soon as we got out of the taxi at home I knew something was not right and I spent the next 48 hours in acute discomfort, from both ends. Other family members that ate the dips were also ill, although less so.

I have tried to contact this business to give them this feedback directly, but they do not come up in any Google searches.

1  Thank Marceire