other travelers have booked this property
Oceanview Terrace
Plenty of Closet Space
Wall Safes in Closets
Lagoon Sunset
Ocean Sunrise
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Rogelio R
“Dad”
Reviewed July 26, 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

I never do reviews but this rental was awful and I don't want the same thing happening to someone else. When we got to the condo the owner was nowhere to be found so we couldn't get in the room. After calling him about 10 times and him never answering because he gives you a phone number that leads you to an answering machine and not a real person. Then we decided to call trip advisor and leave. We arrived at 4:30 pm and we started walking out at 7:30 pm. As we were leaving a friend of his pulled up and gave us the room key. When we got in the room the bedding smelled of urine and by that time around 10:30 pm we figured we would suck it up and let him know in the morning plus we have children and had nowhere to go. He gave us a room number where we could go if there was any issues. We went to the room and no one ever answered and this happened throughout the trip. The only time we saw the person that was supposed to address our issues was when we got the room key the first day of the trip. When I emailed Reynaldo ( condo owner), he kept saying for us to go to the room and they would take care of it. I told him we had gone several times and no one ever answered the door. He said he would call me to address the issue then he wrote me that o gave him a wrong number which is a total lie because I have had this phone number for 3 years. I then asked him to give me his phone number so I can call him directly and I told him not to give me the fake number he post on Trip Advisor and he never wrote me back after that. We went the whole trip with the beds smelling like urine and a dirty condo and never heard from Reynaldo or his representative. I just want to warn everybody that if you rent this place you might not get what your looking for and when you have an issue you will not find anyone. Like I said I never write reviews but this time it was beyond bad service and the place was not what he said it was or his pictures. If your thinking about this place and are having second thoughts write me a message and I will gladly explain everything that was wrong with this place. Stay somewhere else and use your hard earned money on a place that treats you right and doesn't false advertise.

Management Response
Aug 10, 2015
I have taken measures to insure that a situation such as this does not happen again. Although the owner of this unit, I do not live in Cancun nor Mexico. I work with our onsite rental staff. In this case the guests arrived after the business hours of operation which are 9am-4:00pm Monday - Saturday. The office is closed on Sundays during low season. These guests arrived on Saturday during the early evening and found a lockbox containig the keys to the unit, but they did not have the lockbox combination. Simultaneously, I was away up in Vermont on the Appalacian Trail, which has spotty cell coverge. This is why the guests could not reach me. Once I had a cell signal I checked my messages and found a call from the guests. I called our manager, who drove out to the condo to let them in. I also tried calling the guests directly on a number they had forwared to me. I called and a woman respomded and told me I had the wrong number. Had the guests notified me of their approximate arrival time, this would not have happened. I have implemented a procedure requesting guests to provide an approximate time of arrival to make the necessary arrangements to give them entry into the unit. I maintain duplicate bedding for all the beds and I can't explain why the bedding wasn't changed or laundered. I apologize for the inconveniences experienced by these guests.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing