“Small casino WITH a cover charge!”
Review of Playboy Casino Cancun - CLOSED

Playboy Casino Cancun
Reviewed January 22, 2014

they charge you 20$ to get in. They say its a "club fee"
There are about 74 slots and 8 tables. Nothing huge.
You can get your gambling fix, but it was dissapointingly small.

3  Thank angelajamie
There are newer reviews for Playboy Casino Cancun

Reviewed January 22, 2014

I know when I go to a casino that I am going to lose money. I know they build the places on losers, but you are suppose to have a little fun. If you can't have a laugh and a little excitement then all you are doing is losing your money. In addition it will cost you $20 US just to get in the door! You don't get to look inside until you pay, because if you did you would just leave. You pay for your drinks and the staff acts like they are doing you a favor to take your money. The limited machines are in Spanish (I know its Mexico) but you should be able to get help. The only help we got were other patrons just as frustrated as we were. Stay away! I'm sure Hugh Hefner does.

5  Thank LarryG77
Reviewed January 20, 2014

First thing you should know is this place is not even open during the day. It will cost you $20US to get in and they won't let you take a quick peek. If you did you would just leave, we should have left. I know I am going to loose money in a casino, but there is apparently no gaming laws that apply to this casino. In addition the staff is the most unfriendly and unwilling to help. All the machines are in Spanish, if you don't read the language just give them your money at the cage, have them hit you in the head with a hammer and you will actually have more fun. Good luck.

4  Thank LBG007
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Not a fan of the cover charge, which is $20. But it at least gets you a free drink. Not a fan of having to buy drinks in a casino but it seems pretty standard in this neck of the woods.

Not huge but not small either - two stories with a very high ceiling. Many of the dealers are bunnies which makes losing (and winning) a bit more fun.

I stuck with blackjack (the minimum bet was 100 pesos - less than $10) but they seemed to cover all the basic table games (craps, roulette, Caribbean poker and of course slots)

Atmosphere was light, there was a solid cover band taking requests. We left with most of our money so it was a positive time.

2  Thank zacsp27
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Im i. Mexico now, i was at playboy Casino on wednsday, after 2 drinks,around 10pm, i don't remember anything at alll, i was their with my girlfriend at first and the a friend of mine and his girlfriend came to meet us. I left the casino to go to pallazo club, i don't remeber even leaving the casino!!! My pupils were completly dilated, i had large black eyes, according to my gf. I don't even remeber going to the club,,, nothing at all.

At the club, i was acting very strange, i was not there at all. I was very f up!!! Around 1am, the bouncers try to escort me out with heavy force, i resisted,, but they were too many of them, they took me in the back alley of the Pallazo Club, and about 20-22 bouncers were beating the life out of me, i don't remeber that either, next thing i know, its 11 am, i woke up in my friends hotel, not knowing wtf happened, i was missing about 800-900$, my camera stollen, my iphone stolen, bruised up fromm everywere,,, this is very crazy, im a regular drinker, and this is the first time in my life that this happens. I am 10000% sure that i was drugged at the Playboy Casino. Now im still here and i want justice, but i wont get it here, because the cops are more crooked than anyone here, its my 3rd time in mexico, and my last time too, i was lucky that i had a good friend that stayed and took care of me, or else, i dont know were i would have end up, its january 10th 2014 and this happened to me on the 8th january 2014, i stayed in bed for 2 days recovering from the headche and the bruises.

I dont what to do, i feel helpless, specialy that i'm the one supposed to protect my gf, and i wasnt even able to protect my self!!! I want revenge,,, a verybad revenge, but i guess the best thing to do is to warn people about it and never come back here,,, im canadian by the way

23  Thank Bowdman B