“New location is a scam!”
Review of Senor Frog's Bar

$85.00*
Cancun Nightclub Crawl with Open Bar
Ranked #5 of 53 Nightlife in Cancun
More attraction details
Owner description: If we were to take out a personal ad, we would describe ourselves as fun, outgoing, energetic and good looking. The good looking part might be a stretch, but the other words fit us perfectly. If you've ever been to a Senor Frog's, anywhere around the world, you already know that we're a place where people of all backgrounds hang together, dance, sing and basically act the way they want-without worrying about silly rules and regulations. Our Philosophy is simple: have fun, let yourself go. Throw caution to the wind and do something daring. Forget all of your responsibilities and vacation like no other crazy tourist has ever had, have a great time loosing up and leaving your tensions behind. Hanging out with your family or having a couple tequilas with your best buds, just have fun, let yourself go.
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Four of us met 10 friends here. I was told there was a $35 pp cover by the employee at the front of the bar and we would get 2 free drinks for the four of us. I paid then went inside and met our friends. They didn't pay a cover and got there 5 minutes before us.
We each had a few drinks plus bottle service as a group. When I got my check, they charged me for the drinks. I asked the waiter about the 2 free drinks. He said, ok I will bring you free drinks now. I said, "no, the drinks we had are free." Suddenly he didn't speak English and threatened me to pay. I was so tired of this place by then, I paid. We never go the free drinks he promised either.
We travel with 20 friends every year and go to Señor Frogs as a group every year. Since it moved to the club zone, they have changed to a club atmosphere. I won't be back.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

If you can't have fun a this place maybe you should check your pulse. I've never had a bad experience and continues to return, either in Cancun or in Playa. Salud!

Reviewed April 28, 2014

A great variety of food in a fun environment. If you want a good service and good music: That's the place!

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Everything cost a lot here and was just average. The water is green outside, the inside of this place is old and beat up. I wasn't impressed with any of it. We got there a few minutes after they opened, and it took over an hour to get our food. There were only 3 customers in the restaurant. Save your money, go get some tacos!

Reviewed April 9, 2014

I took my daughters 3 nights here, it is smaller and easier to keep track of them. FYI if you go to the "Glow" party, wear clothes that can get ruined. I cant get the colores out of all of our shirts but its a small price to pay for the fun that was had by all.