Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from $250.00
from $280.00
from $795.00
6,084 results
All reviews cold towels great service cancun airport pre order private transfer canadian dollars return trip transfer company transfer service holding a sign cold beer long flight always on time bottled water playa del carmen great transfer within minutes
Selected filters
Reviewed April 26, 2016

Our transfer to our resort from the airport was great, they were waiting for us when we went out of the airport. The driver was great and offered us water. On the way back we had a van that smelled of really old smoke. We assume the driver smokes in the vehicle. The drive back could not come fast enough. If we were to get this transfer again, we would request a non smoking driver.

1  Thank Jenn3031
Reviewed April 26, 2016

Great service. On time, the two requested car seats were provided, the drivers were safe and friendly and had no problems making one extra stop on the way out. They are timely, clean, vehicles are safe and roomy, just wonderful!

1  Thank Corinaeliz
Reviewed April 26, 2016

I've used Canada transfers in April 2016 and March 2015 for airport transfers to my hotel. The drivers were on time and the vehicles clean. They provide water and towels. I will be using them the next time I travel to Cancun.

1  Thank boblester
Reviewed April 25, 2016

I wrote a previous review and am now editing it because after our bad experience, Canada Transfers contacted us after we returned home and refunded us our full fare. So I am giving them a re-review to acknowledge them for making things right.

Our experience was that they were 40 minutes late picking us up to go back to the airport and we had to have our bellman call them to get them to come. We had rescheduled due to a cancelled flight but we had confirmed with them the day before by e-mail for the new pick-up time and they confirmed. It caused us a lot of stress as we had to get to the airport and we did not know if we should just take a cab. We were very unhappy at the time but I believe that they made a very generous gesture by refunding us our fare after the fact. So I am changing my review to 4 stars for excellent customer service in following up with us. We really appreciated that and don't often see companies do so. Thank you Canada Transfers.

2  Thank californiadeb
Reviewed April 25, 2016

We always use Canada Transfers when visiting Cancun (which we do every other year and have been since 1994). You can count on Canada Transfers for a easy and extremely enjoyable transfer. Our family of 4 was met most recently with a very comfortable van (that had a table to sit at where we face eachother. This was especially nice considering we were sitting down to nice cold beers and sodas). What a 1st class service!!!!

1  Thank Journey4life2gether