“Breathtakingly beautiful dives instructed by one of the best.”
Review of Scuba Total Cancun

Scuba Total Cancun
More attraction details
Owner description: Hi and welcome to our underwater world Come and be a part in this amazing experience Share our love for the sea,caverns,sharks,turtles,and all the marine life Will be a pleasure to show you the treasures of the mexican caribbean: tropical climate, friendly people and the best diving of the world Let us take care of everything , SAFETY is our first concern...But not the only one,We want you to have your best dive ,ever...
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I did three dives with Scuba Total all on the same day in Cancun and it was an experience I will never forget. It was INCREDIBLE! First of all Aldo went above and beyond any instructor I have had in the past. He looked after me and always made sure I was okay, content and most importantly safe. He picked me up and dropped me off in between dives, happily organized my equipment without a fuss, reassured me when I became overwhelmed at the thought of doing a night dive, pointed out things during the dive that I would have missed and got equally excited as me when I pointed out things to him, despite doing countless dives and diving since he was young.
The dives themselves were as I said, breathtakingly beautiful. Over the three dives (two reef dives during the day and one reef dive at night) we saw lots of turtles, a barracuda, the biggest eagle ray I have ever seen, lots of schools of fish, coral and much more in gorgeous waters.
The night dive was incredible as at one point we and the three other people diving with us, turned off our lights and sat in awe watching the bioluminescence around us. Then as our eyes adjusted to the dark we swam for a few minutes with no lights. As I said, it was incredible and once again, breathtakingly beautiful.
None of the dives were rushed and I felt relaxed in safe hands the entire time. The use of the GoPro was easy to use and Aldo even took a few photos of me also with it. So not only do I have memories of an unforgettable day but photos and videos too. I got my moneys worth and so much more!
If you plan on diving in Cancun, diving with a Scuba Total with Aldo is a must.
Happy diving!

1  Thank Sarah3102
ScubaTotal, Owner at Scuba Total Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2015

Thank you for your very nice review, believe me that i enjoyed as you do , thanks again , and sorry for the delayed response ,

All reviews
"open water dives"
in 8 reviews
"personalized service"

Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

Aldo is such a great instructor, always making sure that everything is fully understood, and accommodating to your schedule and if you run into any problems, such as the DVD's! Not only was Aldo a great instructor, but a fun person to hang out with and chat a bit. He always had a few extra snacks incase I got hungry, and underwater, is always on top of making sure you're doing ok. I highly recommend him as an instructor, and am glad to say I'm going diving with him for a fifth time! Wreck diving this time! He also gave me some great suggestions about dive sites in the area and in Asia for the rest of my trip. Thanks again Aldo!!!

1  Thank ryanswe

thank you, i have a very good time in your certification , keep diving!! and contact us if you return back to cancun

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Aldo is very well versed in the scuba arena and knows the area very well; though the first day was rough water he eased us in as our Open Water certification went on and now both Nancy and I can say we are scuba divers!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

I booked accommodation through Airbnb and was lucky enough to stay with Aldo and his wife and family. We spoke about diving so we went out for a trip. What a super professional dive instructor Aldo is. He organized all of my kit and put it on the boat. Whilst traveling out to the dive site we went through a briefing and discussed all of the components of the dives ahead of us. We first dove a wreck where we saw turtles and so many big fish, this wreck has so much life around it. Then we dove a reef where there was plenty of schools of fish, Aldo even managed to find a shark that was nestled under some coral - Awesome! I dive a lot around the world and highly recommend diving with Aldo for a wonderful diving experience.I will be recommending him to all of my friends. I really enjoyed my day :-)

thank you for the review , i hope you are doing well , and to see you back soon and dive

See more reviews
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We travelled to Cancun and were lucky enough to have Aldo as our Scuba Diving instructor for our first scuba dive. The experience was exceptional, smooth and all credit goes to Aldo. He was just marvellous. From explaining about safety to getting prepared for every eventuality, we knew we were in safe hands. Aldo's local knowledge is exceptional and that helped us a lot in terms of getting the best deal. The scuba dives were well planned and the service was worth every dollar. And yes we will be back to Cancun and SCUBATOTAL. Highly recommended as you could not ask for a better instructor than Aldo.

thank you very much for your comment and now , for your frienship , hope to see you again when you return back to cancun