“Very Nice.....”

Cenacolo Il Ristorante Italiano
Reserve with OpenTable
Cenacolo Il Ristorante Italiano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 960 Restaurants in Cancun
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Scenic view, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tampa, Florida
“Very Nice.....”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

A hip contemporary interior sets a nice dining tone away from the flip flops and tees of the hotel restaurants. The menu had a decent range of southern Italian influenced items. My expectations grew when we passed the pasta/ravioli making station just inside the door and I wasn't disappointed. They make fresh selections daily and have some great starters as well. Match that up with a good wine list and I think you will enjoy. I would say you will spend $40-$60 per person but I felt it was much better value for the quality then the JW Marriott or the Ritz by comparison.

There are only a few tables on the outdoor terrace so make a reservation if that's important. There is also a huge open window in the bar area that is almost like sitting al fresco.

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank Indiananimal
GRCENACOLO, Manager at Cenacolo Il Ristorante Italiano, responded to this review, August 15, 2014
Dear customer, thank you for your comments, we are glad to know that you enjoyed your visit to Cenacolo Mare

we hope you visit us again soon!

Cahors, France
“Go at least to taste the food!”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

++: Amazing food, truly loved what I ordered and so did my husband too. Handmade pasta, fusion with seafood, great wine! Super location as well, right on the laguna, it makes it very romantic and peaceful.

--: I am not 100% satisfied as I really disliked the service, Hostess playing with her iPhone at our arrival and when we left, waiters that didnt seem to like their job and kinda made me feel uncomfortable too. Manager was around but apparently not paying attention to this otherwise I hope he would have cheer up his team and made them match with the amazing location and food.

Not sure to ever come back, would probably try Cenacolo Plaza Peninsula or Kukulcan instead, because of the food :)

• Visited August 2014
GRCENACOLO, Guest Relations Manager at Cenacolo Il Ristorante Italiano, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Dear customer,

we greatly apologize for the inconvenience and we hope you can give us another chance to demonstrate that eating at Mare is a 100% satisfactory experience.

best regards
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“World class food with superb service....”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

My husband pre booked the table before we travelled to cancun, the service was superb. We asked for a table outside as it very very hot in the restaurant. We sat on the decking next to the sea and while eating we could see string rays, fish it was very romantic. Beautiful food and very reasonable prices.Great find and highly recommended...

• Visited July 2014
GRCENACOLO, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Cenacolo Il Ristorante Italiano, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Dear Customer ,thank you for your positive comments .we are glad to know that you enjoyed your visit to Cenacolo Mare.

we hope you can visit us again soon.
Monterrey
“Super Pasta”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

For pasta lovers try this place. They are making past every day, so it´s FRESH. Great place for dinner and great price.
Try the pasta with shrimp, calamari and clams with olive oil. All wrap in foil paper. UFFFF !!!!

Visited July 2014
GRCENACOLO, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Cenacolo Il Ristorante Italiano, responded to this review, July 26, 2014
Dear customer, thank you for your positive comments, it´s good to know that you enjoyed our "spaghetti cartoccio", it's one of our special dishes.

We hope you visit us again
Cancun
“Excellent spaguetti”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

I had a great spaghetti al olio with habanero sauce and it was " DELICIOUS". I eat italian food very often in different places and I consider I know what I am talking about, and this was good, I did not gave an excellent calcification to the whole restaurant because my wife had the four cheese risotto and it was good but not excellent.
Then we had the chocolate cke and flan, both of them very, very good.
Oh I almost forget, I also had a white tuna carpaccio which it was amazing, jjust delicious.

The only objection I have it's the price, because this is not a cheap restaurant. I wish they could lower the prices a little so we can go often.

• Visited July 2014
GRCENACOLO, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Cenacolo Il Ristorante Italiano, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Dear customer, you for your positive comments about our menu. It´s good to know that you enjoyed your visit to cenacolo mare .

we hope you can visit us again soon