“Always dependable!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of CARM Tours & Transfers

CARM Tours & Transfers
Ranked #4 of 120 Transportation in Cancun
More attraction details
Owner description: CARM Tours & Transfers is your on-site Cancun expert to help with your excursions and transportation needs. CARM Transfers is the safest and most reliable transportation option in Cancun.
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Always dependable!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

Carm was on time and even confirmed our rides the day before! We used them on a couple of different days going to different places! I recommend this service for anyone who needs a shuttle in the Cancun area!!

• Korean first
Olathe, Kansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

We selected CARM based on the MapChick and TripAdvisor recommendations. We needed a transfer that I was afraid was going to be tricky. We needed to be transferred from the airport, to the Isla Mujeres ferry, then from the the ferry to our hotel by the airport, and then from our hotel to the airport to make a 6:15 am flight. I emailed the owner directly to see if this could all be arranged. She was great to work with and had no problem making these arrangements. We also have a 10 month old so needed a guarantee for a carseat, which CARM is able to do. The carseat was there for all three transfers. The driver was always on time and very nice. We were very pleased with the service and will definitley be using them again when we return. We couldn't say enough nice things about the quality of the service.

Northern Burbs of Illinois
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Simplicity”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

The below is what I sent to Trina. We used their services for a pick up from CUN to take us to the ferry to get to Isla Mujeres. They keep you informed and also share a video prior to departing so you know what to expect when you arrive at the airport. They also allow you to order beer for your pick up. Thank you so much for providing exceptional service. I am picky because I am in the service industry so I wanted to take the time to share this.

Trina,

My fiance Tim and I want to thank you and your company for your services picking us up at CUN to take us to the Ferry since we were staying in Isla Mujeres and then the return trip. Your drivers were great and on time and we appreciate the option of selecting the beer on the way there. I noticed several others waiting once they arrived at the airport. We also met another couple who had problems with the service they used so it was so refreshing to tell them next time book with you. I will be sharing this on Tripadvisor too but feel free to share this with anyone else as a testimonial. The communication was great from the moment I booked this. If I can offer 1 suggestion maybe to also see if people want to buy ferry tickets prior if this is even something you can offer if not then no worries. We were the last to get the ferry over from CUN so we almost had to wait but no biggie if we did. Thanks so much for everything and being a dependable company when visiting another Country.

Saint Louis, Missouri, USA
“Great transfer service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

My girlfriends and I went on a girls trip to Mexico and after reading Tripadvisor reviews chose CARM Tours for our airport transfers. Shortly after booking we received email confirmation of our trip along with directions on what to do if our flight was delayed. Our driver was waiting with a sign as soon as we step out of the airport. He loaded our luggage and we were on our way. The return trip went just as smoothly, our driver arrived early and once again loaded our luggage and we were on our way. The savings were great as well. We will be sure to use CARM again when we return. Thanks!

Visited August 2013
Isla Mujeres
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“No Stress”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

CARM takes the stress out of arriving and departing. Couldn't ask for better service. Very professional and courteous. Easy to correspond with and make arrangements for transfers. Highly recommend.

Visited August 2013