“I would book them again.”

Cancun Best Discounts
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer private charter boat trips. Sightsee, fish or snorkel from Cancun. Choose a luxury yacht, sailboat or catamaran to suit your needs. Have a day in the sun or maybe watch a spectacular Caribbean sunset. If being on the water is not your thing we can offer you private trips to the ruins, the jungle, ziplining, shopping, and much more. Try our personal concierge service to get the most out of your vacation. Our private airport transfers get you to the hotel and on the beach sooner.
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I've always used the tripadvisor reviews to purchase my tour and this tour company did a wonderful job. My family booked the Atlantis submarine tour and it was one of the most fun thing I've done in a while. Their was no personal guide to walk you through the whole trip but we didn't once required one. The driver and the individuals working the tour were very professional and friendly and we felt very comfortable. We paid $130 pp and with all the mini sight seeing we got( mini tour of Playa del Carmen and around three hours free walking time in Cozumel) I thought it was a bargain. If we had more time in Cancun, I wanted to book another tour with this company. Highly recommended.

3  Thank sintia
Martha C, Owner at Cancun Best Discounts, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

I'm so glad you enjoyed your day on Cozumel and at Atlantis. It's fun to be in a real sub and the reef is spectacular. So may fish and unique coral. I do hope you can come back this way again and try some of the other amazing things there are to do in this area. We'll be happy to help.

There are newer reviews for Cancun Best Discounts

Reviewed September 1, 2013

I found out about We deliver Cancun through a Trip Advisor member. We did not want the hassle of going to Walmart (expensive taxi/ inconvenience of carrying goods in the bus) once we arrive in Cancun. We are a family of four and planned to have breakfast at our condo and we needed a full week of groceries. This service was the best solution. We made the order via their web site. It is complete, easy and fast. They had variety of items. Martha got in contact with me by email and arranged to have the groceries delivered to our room shortly after we arrived at the hotel. Everything came perfect, best quality. I wish other cities have this service, very innovative and saves you time after a long trip. It also makes you plan the menus in advance. A great service. Thanks to Martha....

1  Thank MomeSanJuan
Martha C, Owner at Cancun Best Discounts, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

Thank you so much for using our service and the nice comments. We're happy to be able to provide this service and are glad it made your vacation a little easier. Hope you were able to relax and enjoy this little bit of heaven!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Martha was wonderful via email and once we arrived in Cancun, she had our groceries exactly as we had ordered. All of the refrigerated goods were cold and fruit was fresh

1  Thank dana c
Martha C, Owner at Cancun Best Discounts, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Thanks Dana. I hope it made your stay a bit more relaxing. Please keep us in mind for your next trip here. Maybe we can get you out to do a tour or two! Enjoy the rest of your summer.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

I conacted to several companies to book this trip and only Martha at Cancun Best Discounts got back to me. I was leary about making arrangements on-line and paying ahead of time. When our tour bus was a little late the day of our tour, I was really worried I had been taken. Not realizing there were other stops prior to our hotel, I was reassured once we got on the bus. Louis and his group did a great job. They took care of us. The cenote was one of the highlights of the trip. Martha was true to her word and it all worked out beautifully. Our group of six had a great time. When I go back the next time I will definitely use Martha's company again.

1  Thank Caprice S
Martha C, Owner at Cancun Best Discounts, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

So glad you enjoyed Caprice. The cenotes in the Yucatan are something to see. And the ruins at Chichen Itza are spectacular. It's really a must do tour for visitors to the area. We look forward to your return when we can show you more of our little corner of paradise.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Martha from Cancun Best Discounts planned an amazing, action packed trip for my family! We were able to experience ziplining, underground caves, the Mayan ruins, natural water parks, and a boat cruise all in one week. Martha scheduled transportation to and from our hotel which made our vacation a lot less stressful and was always available to answer questions we had. Definitely go to Martha to plan your trip, she will help you experience the best of Cancun.

1  Thank BrianC007
Martha C, Owner at Cancun Best Discounts, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2013

You made a great selection of tours enabling you to see some of what the area has to offer. We were happy to be a part of the planning process and are so glad you enjoyed. Thank you for your confidence in us and please come back and see us again soon.