“Save time and money..best quality”

Cancun Best Discounts
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer private charter boat trips. Sightsee, fish or snorkel from Cancun. Choose a luxury yacht, sailboat or catamaran to suit your needs. Have a day in the sun or maybe watch a spectacular Caribbean sunset. If being on the water is not your thing we can offer you private trips to the ruins, the jungle, ziplining, shopping, and much more. Try our personal concierge service to get the most out of your vacation. Our private airport transfers get you to the hotel and on the beach sooner.
San Juan , PR
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Save time and money..best quality”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I found out about We deliver Cancun through a Trip Advisor member. We did not want the hassle of going to Walmart (expensive taxi/ inconvenience of carrying goods in the bus) once we arrive in Cancun. We are a family of four and planned to have breakfast at our condo and we needed a full week of groceries. This service was the best solution. We made the order via their web site. It is complete, easy and fast. They had variety of items. Martha got in contact with me by email and arranged to have the groceries delivered to our room shortly after we arrived at the hotel. Everything came perfect, best quality. I wish other cities have this service, very innovative and saves you time after a long trip. It also makes you plan the menus in advance. A great service. Thanks to Martha....

1 Thank MomeSanJuan
Martha C, Owner at Cancun Best Discounts, responded to this review, September 2, 2013
Thank you so much for using our service and the nice comments. We're happy to be able to provide this service and are glad it made your vacation a little easier. Hope you were able to relax and enjoy this little bit of heaven!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Coldwater, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“First class grocery deliver”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Martha was wonderful via email and once we arrived in Cancun, she had our groceries exactly as we had ordered. All of the refrigerated goods were cold and fruit was fresh

1 Thank dana c
Martha C, Owner at Cancun Best Discounts, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Thanks Dana. I hope it made your stay a bit more relaxing. Please keep us in mind for your next trip here. Maybe we can get you out to do a tour or two! Enjoy the rest of your summer.
Lakeside, California, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Trip to Chichen-Itza not chicken pizza”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I conacted to several companies to book this trip and only Martha at Cancun Best Discounts got back to me. I was leary about making arrangements on-line and paying ahead of time. When our tour bus was a little late the day of our tour, I was really worried I had been taken. Not realizing there were other stops prior to our hotel, I was reassured once we got on the bus. Louis and his group did a great job. They took care of us. The cenote was one of the highlights of the trip. Martha was true to her word and it all worked out beautifully. Our group of six had a great time. When I go back the next time I will definitely use Martha's company again.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Caprice S
Martha C, Owner at Cancun Best Discounts, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
So glad you enjoyed Caprice. The cenotes in the Yucatan are something to see. And the ruins at Chichen Itza are spectacular. It's really a must do tour for visitors to the area. We look forward to your return when we can show you more of our little corner of paradise.
San Mateo, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Trip to Cancun!”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Martha from Cancun Best Discounts planned an amazing, action packed trip for my family! We were able to experience ziplining, underground caves, the Mayan ruins, natural water parks, and a boat cruise all in one week. Martha scheduled transportation to and from our hotel which made our vacation a lot less stressful and was always available to answer questions we had. Definitely go to Martha to plan your trip, she will help you experience the best of Cancun.

1 Thank BrianC007
Martha C, Owner at Cancun Best Discounts, responded to this review, August 17, 2013
You made a great selection of tours enabling you to see some of what the area has to offer. We were happy to be a part of the planning process and are so glad you enjoyed. Thank you for your confidence in us and please come back and see us again soon.
Roanoke, Virginia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Helped facilitate a memorable day!”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

If you're trying to do a tour in the Yucatan region, Cancun Best Discounts is the way to go. They offer direct pick-up and drop-off at your hotel, ensuring you don't have a thing to worry about from start to finish.

My Mom and I went on a tour of Tulum and Xel-Ha and had a great time! We had a wonderful and helpful guide for our tour of the ruins at Tulum and a fantastic time eating and relaxing at Xel-Ha. I was happy we didn't have to find our own way around and could just sit back and enjoy the sights and experiences.

1 Thank Courtney C
Martha C, Owner at Cancun Best Discounts, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Thank you Courtney. We appreciate your business. The Mayan ruins are something to see and a day relaxing in a beautiful park is always welcome. We hope the rest of your vacation was as memorable. Please come back and visit us again soon.