“Cancun Best Discounts”

Cancun Best Discounts
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer private charter boat trips. Sightsee, fish or snorkel from Cancun. Choose a luxury yacht, sailboat or catamaran to suit your needs. Have a day in the sun or maybe watch a spectacular Caribbean sunset. If being on the water is not your thing we can offer you private trips to the ruins, the jungle, ziplining, shopping, and much more. Try our personal concierge service to get the most out of your vacation. Our private airport transfers get you to the hotel and on the beach sooner.
Draper, Utah
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cancun Best Discounts”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I booked a vacation to Cancun and was referred to Cancun Best Discounts and WOW, I am incredibly grateful I was. As I had never been to Cancun before; everyone at Cancun Best Discounts was so helpful. In fact it was like having a personal travel adviser looking out for me at all times. I knew what I wanted to do while on my vacation but not sure how to best accomplish everything. We had a lot planned: zip line, ATV's, deep sea fishing, jet boat jungle tour, dinner cruise, scuba diving and more. We had a blast!

Martha, at Cancun Best Discounts walked me through everything personally, every step of the way. She called me personally, talked to me about wants and needs and made sure everything I was handled. Not only that; if I had any questions I could call or email and always received immediate assistance.

Working with Martha and everyone at Cancun Best Discounts was very easy. Booking, remitting payments, getting all our vouchers and receipts was simple. I just can't say enough about the amazing treatment and outstanding service I received.

I will always work with them when I travel to Cancun; in fact I'm planning another trip next year and have already told Martha I want to work with her on planning my next trip. If you are considering a trip to Cancun, do yourself a favor and plan all of your tours through Cancun Best Discounts. I don't think there's anything you could want to do in Cancun that they couldn't help you do. Trust me, you will be so glad you worked with them!!

Thank you to everyone at Cancun Best Discounts for making my vacation to Cancun the best vacation I can remember having! I am a fan for line!

Lesley & Gavin

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Lesley L
Martha C, Owner at Cancun Best Discounts, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Thank you so much Lesley. It was a pleasure working with you and I'm so happy you enjoyed everything. You picked some good tours and the weather cooperated. We're here ready to help with next years vacation. There are so many more fun things to do and see. Have an excellent end-of-summer.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Winchester England
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“Fantastic Personal Service.”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Having had poor experiences of large group tours we decided to do a Private tour to Chichen Itza.

We found Martha's Best Discounts Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Where else would you look! We had first got quotes from our hotel & our Transfer Company. However both were very very expensive. Martha's quote was excellent & we decided to go ahead. From the first contact with Martha the whole experience was hassle free and seamless.

We had a very comfortable van driven by Winston who was a superb driver. He had the greatest of respect for his passengers & his van. On route to CI there are a number of speed bumps & rumble strips which he drove over very carefully.

The journey took nearly 3 hours but we arrived well before the crowds & the heat.

Daniel our Tour Guide was very informative & the 2 hour tour flew past. I saw monuments that were missed on a large group tour 8 years previously. By the time we finished our tour with Daniel CI was extremely hot and very crowded.

The restaurant where we were taken for lunch was very pleasant & the food very good. However the experience was spoilt by "in your face demand" for tips by both the dancers & toilet attendant. Our American cousins made a very hasty exit from the restaurant trying hard to avoid eye contact. I think that if the dancers & toilet attendant had been less in your face we would have given them something.

Being a private tour we were able to chat to Daniel all about the Mexican culture, cost of living, welfare, education & a variety of subjects. Daniel was very open about life in Mexico.

From our experience in our resort & on the tour we got the feeling that older people are very much respected here in Mexico not like it is at home. Both on the tour & at our resort we were as seniors treated with the greatest of respect.

As the tour was private we were able to choose where we went & at what time. We were going to stop at Valladolid, however having driven round the city slowly we decided to return to our hotel. We left the hotel at 07.30 arrived back at 5pm. That was a long enough day!!

Thanks again to Martha, Winston & Daniel for a fabulous experience.

The Twins: Celebrating a significant birthday.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Greylady2
Martha C, Owner at Cancun Best Discounts, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Thanks Twins. It was our pleasure to help you celebrate your birthdays with a private tour. It's nice to be able to set your own pace and make decisions as you go. We can set up private tours to lots of interesting places and even have some circuit tours. I do hope you can get back to visit soon. We'd be very happy to help you set up another great day.
Charlotte, New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Easy and no Hassle!”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

A friend went down to the Riviera Maya in April with a group and they used Best Discounts for all their tours. So I called and booked my tours with them too. The customer service was amazing. One of the pick-up times had changed and Gabriela chased us down at the hotel to tell us. So we got a few more minutes sleep. They recommended a zip line tour near our hotel that was great. We went to the jungle and we did zip lines, a cave tour and snorkeled in a cave. I recommend this company for service plus the tours were all fun. I've never pre-booked tours but it was so much better than being hassled on vacation.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Larissa L
Martha C, Owner at Cancun Best Discounts, responded to this review, June 22, 2013
Thanks for your kind review. We want all our clients to have the best time possible while here and it's our job to help make that happen. The Indiana Joe's tour is lots of fun and the caves are something you don't see back home. Hope you come back this way again and let us show you another part of Mexico.
Saint Croix Falls, Wisconsin
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“The best time ever!”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Our group of 24 people used Cancun Best Discounts for a multitude of excursions while in Mexico last week. The personal service and attention to every detail to make sure our group had a great time was unbelievable. We zip lined over the jungle, catamaraned the Gulf of Mexico, deep sea fished, went to ruins, swam with the dolphins, ATV'd the jungle, snorkeled the reefs, and partied at Coco Bongo and party cruises. Every detail was taken care of by Martha and Randall of Cancun Best Discounts perfectly. That is saying a lot to keep 24 people happy and busy with no problems. We will definitely be using Cancun Best Discounts again next year for our travel excursions.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Steven B
Martha C, Owner at Cancun Best Discounts, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Thanks so much Steven. We enjoyed working with your group and look forward to your return. We've already begun planning for your next trip with some new and exciting ideas. Thinking circuit tour with a treasure hunt. Have a great summer.
“Cancun Best Discounts~Stress FREE travel!!!”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Recently I traveled to the beautiful city of Cancun Mexico for the 7th time!!! I have to say I've always booked tours myself(and have had some issues) thinking it would be easier just to not hassle involving anyone else...lets face it,Im practically a native there,right? LoL..WOW I was so wrong....Martha and her amazing staff made our two excursions and our airport transportation unbelievable!!! Right from the beginning they had everything clear and precise from beginning to end,not missing any details at all!!! Also,if you are concerned about language barrier..guess what...they speak perfect English!!! Can't wait (of coarse) to return to Cancun,it never gets old and I truly consider Martha and staff friends of mine and will definitely be using their services again...I'd be crazy not too!!!!! Thanks again Cancun Best Discounts!

K.L.Todd

Visited April 2013
Martha C, Owner at Cancun Best Discounts, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Thanks for the great review. We appreciate it and do our best to make sure all our new friends to Cancun have a good time. We look forward to your return so you can try some new things. Keep checking our site for new tours.