Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Happy Shuttle Cancun tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Happy Shuttle Cancun
from $129.00
from $64.00
from $650.00
2,752 results
All reviews great service driver henrry return trip great price private van playa del carmen private service clean vans flight was delayed great driver both ways always on time other companies no issues within minutes air conditioned these guys
Reviewed today

This service was so easy to use and professional.. We had prompt, great service the minute we landed and found them outside the Cancun airport (was so easy!). Ordered couple of beers for the ride and that made the trip even more fun. No sales gimmicks or pushing you to try other excursions. Just a ride there and back and that was it.

Reviewed today

I made the reservation online... recieved confirmation via email from HS. They again sent email "Reminders" w/instructions for me to find them at the airport. The Shuttle... was a private shuttle. No other passengers, or stops at other resorts. The Fare to our resort was 100 dollars for round trip airport transfer. The return trip was non eventful . Their vehicles are clean and drivers were fine. I would recommend them... My only negative comment would be ... there may be cheaper transfers elsewhere. But it was all good.

Reviewed today

Made reservation online; they are there waiting @ airport/ @ ferry; professional, courteous; Used many times and will continue;

Reviewed today via mobile

We booked happy shuttle for our transportation from the airport to Isla Mujeres. Once we landed at the airport and cleared customs, it took us a while to find a representative from Happy Shuttle, no worries, we were not on a hurry. Once we located them, the process was smooth, we received our ferry tickets and a print out of our return ticket with the specific time on it for pick up at the ferry terminal. We actually arrived early on the ferry so I called the phone number on my ticket for an earlier pick up, only to be told that we were a no show for our time slot earlier in the day and that our flight was about to depart! Panic, was told to email them a picture of my ticket with the time on it, only we had no WiFi service so that was not possible. I had to call them back and was told to show the ticket to the driver and if intact I was telling the truth that we had a pick up time of 2 pm, he would take us to the air port with no additional cost to us! Scared the crap out of us thinking we some how missed our flight, which was not the case. The drivers were wonderful, no complaints there, lack of detail at the office was scary. All in all we made it to the airport with time to spare, but I sure am glad I called for an earlier pick up or we could have missed our flight wondering where the heck our van was.

Reviewed today via mobile

Anyone that has arrived at Cancun airport after a long flight knows how chaotic it is. We found our board and guide and within minutes we were in a lovely air conditioned mini van.
After making the same journey before on a standard airport-hotel transfer I can assure you this was perfect.
Whilst our driver didn’t say much he made sure we were all comfortable.

Reviewed yesterday

Happy Shuttle was awesome! They ready for us when we walked out and our driver Jason was no nice and had our beverages ready for us as soon as we left the airport. Happy Shuttle makes transportation so easy!

Reviewed yesterday

The worst service you can possibly image charge you dont show up no refund cant believe this is a real company

Reviewed yesterday

Met the agent outside the terminal and our ride atrived in 5 minutes. Our driver had 3 cold coronas waiting for us when he pulled up. Beauty

Reviewed 2 days ago

Shuttle service was on time and pricing was cheaper than other competitors. Definitely will use again when in Mexico.

Reviewed 2 days ago

Happy Shuttle made me just a happy traveler. They have greeters as you exit and helped load all the luggage. We had the whole van to ourselves, and the driver made sure we were satisfied. Even asked if we were hungry so we can stop and pick some food up. We also confirmed our return time up arriving and was right on time when it came to picking us up upon our return. The price was great and I have nothing but great things to say. I would take them every time with confidence and enjoy your trip. Thank you Happy Shuttle.