“New kids area, great food and friendly service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Wazaaabi

Wazaaabi
Ranked #217 of 951 Restaurants in Cancun
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Fusion
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Mexico
“New kids area, great food and friendly service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013

As a local, I have to admit that I eat here quite often, but I seem to always find something new on the menu and everything I try is Delicious! I really like the fresh food and the friendly service. They also have a new area for children that helps keep little ones busy while mommy enjoys her food! Try the "Muashi" roll..you will want to come back for more!

• Visited October 2013
3 Thank LG_Cancun
Ericfontaine, General Manager at Wazaaabi, responded to this review, October 26, 2013
Dear LG,

Thank you for your kind review, we are more than happy to hear that as a local you can always find new things in our menu and our renovation such as the kids club has made your visits more pleasant, we appreciate your comments!

Kinds regards,

• Polish first
Coppell, Texas
“Nice spot away from hotel zone”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

If you want some sushi while you're in Cancun this place will not disappoint you. We had the shrimp stuffed with cheese for an appetizer. I don't remember what it was called but it was excellent. We also had the seaweed salad. I had a California roll and my husband had some spicy salmon roll and both were very good. The service is great as well. You really have to get away from the hotel zone to find the best restaurants. It was so nice

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Janandrews
Ericfontaine, General Manager at Wazaaabi, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Dear Mrs. Andrews,

Thanks for your kind review, it was a pleasure serving you and we look forward to your return, hope youe enjoyed the rest of the holidays!!

Kind regrads,

“Best sushi in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

From the atmosphere to the quality of the food and service amazing I love everything from the menu I've gone for several years and its still my favorite. Don't forget to get dessert and ask for your frappe beverages, simply the best!

2 Thank Michloes
Ericfontaine, General Manager at Wazaaabi, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Dear Michloes,

Thanks for your review, we are happy to hear you enjoy our sushi, id like to comment that soon we will have a new cocktails menu that will blow you away, of course all our frappes will stay, nothing better than one on a hot sunny day!

Hartford, Connecticut
“Wonderful, fresh, and friendly!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

The sushi is excellent in taste and presentation. The ingredients were fresh and well prepared. The service is excellent - very attentive, very friendly staff. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to family and friends!

• Visited September 2013
Ericfontaine, General Manager at Wazaaabi, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Dear Jane M,

Thanks for your review, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your visit and look forward to your return!

Cancun, Mexico
“Best of Cancun - 2013”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

Trust me when I say this is by far the best sushi restaurant in Cancun. I live near Plaza las Americas and frequently visit restaurants in Cancun and Playa del Carmen.

For anyone wondering about the image attached we ordered 1x Spice Tuna, 1x Akita, and 2x Salad with Tuna. (only one salad displayed in the image attached). Most items are around $100 pesos and with drinks our total bill was just over $500 pesos for a delicious and ultimately perfect evening.

"Best of Cancun" - 2013

Dear Ultra007,

Im very greatfull for your kind review and to be honest just looking at the picture made me want to order one just like it for today, the Wazaaabi and Akita rolls are some of the favorites and the seared tuna salad couldnt be any fresher, glad to know you are only a few blocks away so anytime youd like one delivered give me a call.