NIZUC Resort and Spa
$495
$328
Agoda.com
2,705 results
All reviewsla puntaterra nostraocean suiteadult beachperuvian restaurantplunge poolgolf cartmain buildingcevicheminutes from the airportfour seasonsbeautiful propertybreakfast buffetclose to the airportkids clubbutler servicecancun airport
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We were recently on an adventurous trip to this newly opened resort, not really knowing quite what to expect. We could never have dreamed just how stunning this property actually is!
The people working there clearly love what they do, and why wouldn't they, working in such an amazingly beautiful place?! The decor is like nothing we had ever seen, so beautiful , creative and quite honestly, like walking through an art installation.
The variety and quality of food was just yummy, we never left the resort.
Can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: Some rooms are closer to the beach, depends what you like. All have garden view if not beach
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Gorge, Amaze! I always travel to Cancun expecting ok food, but Nizuc is an experience that can rival any 5 star hotel in the US. The staff, the interiors, the views. I traveled with my hubby for our 10 year anniversary and I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Serene and Zen like, this architectural wonder, where no expense was spared, has created the ultimate in luxury along with unique & mouthwatering culinary delights
The surrounding landscape all intertwined with the natural environment has tranquil seas & pure white sand beaches giving one the feel that they are on an exotic island such as Fiji.
Having stayed at almost every luxury 5 star hotel throughout Mexico, such as Las Ventanas, Esperanza, One & Only Palmilla, Capella, Ixtapa , Rosewood Mayakoba, just to mention a few, Nizuc far surpasses in service, food and accommodations .The staff is beyond attentive & we give special thanks to Mr. Louis Daniel, the General Manager who is responsible for opening & managing the best of the luxury hotels throughout the world, His humble & sincere personality along with his thoughtfulness sets him apart from others in similar positions. Maria Elena, Director of Sales, personally communicated with us, prior to our leaving New York, to assure that our wish list & choice of suites & views would be perfect, not to mention our delightful dinner with her at Indochine where the food, as with each & every restaurant was superb.
The entire staff was exceptional & our butler Alfonso was always tending to our every need
Favorites -
Seared foie gras & filet mignon at Ramona Restaurant
Vegetable spring rolls & spicy tuna rolls & lobster noodles at Indochine,
Octopus, shrimp, scallop & beef at Ni along with a vanilla pudding creme brulee desert that is off the charts. La Punta restaurant even has fresh Burrata flown in from Italy, & if all menus leave you wanting for more, not to mention the outrageous breakfast buffet and how the executive chef will cater to you and prepare your special requests
It is difficult to think Nizuc is still in their soft opening phase & one cannot imagine how things could get better except in the very near future there will be 30,000 square foot ESPA spa & a fantastic gym & the opening of their much anticipated Italian restaurant Terra Nostra, along with a lounge, pool & sunset deck to complement it.
With that said, my husband and I had the best 9 day vacation ever and cannot wait to return again & again
Barbara Rubens
www.dqnyc.com
www.beach49.com

2  Thank Barbara R
Reviewed April 30, 2013

We stayed 6 nights at Nizuc just as a getaway vacation. I knew from the second we arrived everything was going to be great. I did have some worries about the resort being so new and being a part of the "soft opening" but those fears were quickly put to rest. Our room was perfect with a great view overlooking the reflection pool and out to the ocean. We did not have any problems with construction noise as most of the major construction is far away from the main part of the resort. The food was great at all the restaurants and room service was also excellent! The main thing that makes this resort though is the INCREDIBLE SERVICE. Everyone was extremely helpful and spoke very good English. All the staff was incredibly helpful and went out of their way to make sure everything was just how you wanted it. I wish I could name everyone that helped us but I can’t remember all of their names. A special shout-out to Pepe (spelling?) and Hector who took care of us at the pool and on the beach! Our butler was wonderful and took us on a tour of the suites that are not quite open yet (junior suite and master suite). I could go on about how awesome the staff is and how beautiful the resort is but it will not do it justice unless you experience it for yourself. We were told the resort would be completely finished in 3 months but do not let that deter you from going if you have already booked. You will not regret it. We will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Ocean suites are all that are open right now but all rooms should be available in about a month (according to our butler).
2  Thank timothyjohnson40
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I cannot say great enough things about Nizuc Resort & Spa in Punta Nizuc! It's a Mexican, architectural experience with a touch of Mayan flare you will never forget!

The hotel car service greeted us at the airport and drove us a quick 10 minute drive to the resort. This was a pleasant surprise seeing we were tired from our flight and we expected the drive to be much further similar to other luxury resorts in the area. This resort is in a great location! Upon our arrival, our butlers Alfonzo and Aldo greeted us with a welcome drink. They offered us unpacking services, and information and reservations on activities so we could begin enjoying our trip and planning our stay. We were treated like Royalty from the moment we arrived.

Each morning Ircerdo and Manola from room service brought us fresh green juice with breakfast while we dined on our personal deck overlooking the beach. It was a great way to begin our day on a healthy note! Our deck was very private so if that is what you desire, this place is perfect.

We spent one of our days at Nizuc's private beach. The food and beverage service was available on the beach and the food was far better than anything I've ever ordered at any hotel pool. Not to mention the service was speedy so we never had to wait for long for our food and drinks. The hotels staff (lifeguard I forgot his name) brought us paddle boards and offered us lessons right on the spot. They made it so convenient! The resort is located at the gateway of the Riveria Maya, so paddle boarding and water sports are ideal as the waves are not crashing down. This beach is very swimmable.

The property is far more beautiful than the pictures I'm posting here. Nizuc's staff exceeded my American expectations with their local hospitality and they went out of their way to make our stay as comfortable as possible. I'm already planning our next trip back!

If unique, romantic dinning experiences are what you desire, the resort offers a private dock you can reserve for dinners over the water. I wish we would have had time to do this, it looked unforgettable!

I didn't travel with my 2 year old on this trip but will bring him next time because they have an amazing kids club. They have their own kids pool and offer activities such as music, dance and cooking classes just to name a few. I know my son would be safe, entertained and have fun while on vacation.

Although we didn't use it, the resort will offer an upscale convention center with floor to ceiling windows and an ocean view! We are considering this for our destination wedding as it is an ideal location!

4  Thank StephanieKBaker