“Simply delicious ”

Cuisines: Argentinean
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 11, 2017 via mobile

My first night in cancan and we go to this restaurant - had a mozzarella cheese pizza and it was so yummy! And one of the waiters, Ariel, is so sweet. Great food and service. You can't go wrong. Their lasagna is also so delicious (must have if you're a cheese lover).

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

I've been eating at this restaurant for many years, and have never been disappointed. The food is always good, and the service is always attentive, for both eating in and take out.
The Caesar salad and the caprese empanadas are my favorite two dishes, and I really love their meat as well as their bacon & basil pizza.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed November 4, 2015

The place was packed when we arrived,so we had to wait 15 min. for a table.but it was worth waiting for. On the menu they offer a bit of everything,from pasta,pizza,steak,and other Argentinian specialties. I had the empanadas, I had 4 different kind of filling and they were all fantastic and really inexpensive.I would definitely return if I go back to Cancun.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed October 25, 2015

Was staying in the area for just one night and this restaurant was recommended by our host Sergio at the residencia los encantos.
We didn't have a clue about the menu but we're very well informed by our server. He made some recommendations that we took and were very pleased. The starter was really tasty and the meat was the best we have had this holiday. If we were staying any longer we would definitely eat there again. All in all en excellent experience withwarm and friendly staff.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed October 14, 2014

I went to diner with 8 friends.
The food is good
The personal is cold
One of us received his pizza when the others have already finished.
They can improve themselves.

Date of visit: February 2014