“LES CEPAGES. FRENCH RESTAURANTE.”

Les Cepages Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 1,188 Restaurants in Cancun
Cuisines: French, International
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Enjoy at Les Cépages Restaurant a delicious "Foie-Gras Torchon". It will be a pleasure serving you.Best Wishes,Chef Sal
Reviewed March 27, 2018

Les Cepages Restaurant

Cancun

JUST SUPERB, ONE OF THE FINEST IN CANCUN

I wrote a review a few years ago on our experience at Les Cepages Restaurante. My wife and I always make it a point to experience the fine presentation and excellent servings of Chef Sal.

Les Cépages R, Owner at Les Cepages Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2018

Dear Mr. Wayne:

Thank you for your time to write a review on TA and for your visit. It was a pleasure serving you. Hope to see you soon in a near future.

Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

Thank you Chef Sal for a memorable dinner. Excellent food preparation with attention to one of our party’s food restrictions. She will now be a return patron whenever we are in Cancun. This restaurant is a welcome change from the usual Mexican cuisine. Don’t skip the chocolate soufflé, it is amazing

Dear lorbsdds:

Reviewed March 14, 2018

This is our third or fourth time at Les Cepages. Every time we're in Cancun, we have dinner there. Chef Sal and staff are such gracious hosts and the food is so delicious I can't even find words to describe our meals. When we were there earlier in the month, I was horrified to see other Americans there! I wanted to keep it 'our' secret. But I wouldn't be happy with myself if I didn't tell the world how fantastic Les Cepages is. If you're in Cancun, go there for a fabulous French meal. You will not be disappointed.

Dear Ms. Joan D:

Thank you for your time to write a review on TA and for your visit. It was nice to see you both again, and a pleasure serving you. Hope to see you soon in a near future.

Reviewed March 12, 2018

My favorite. Everything is excellent. I would caution the shrimp wrapped in prosciutto is a bit salty - if your not prepared. The chef is the sweetest and most helpful in pairing wine with your selections. I love this place, the duck, lamb, artichoke, and scallops are some of my favorites. This is well worth the trip downtown!

Dear Ms. Nicole:

Reviewed March 12, 2018

If you enjoy fabulous food, the intimacy of being treated like king, showered with personal attention from one of the finest chef's we have ever encountered then this is the place for you.
Food really does't any get better than this.
Food prices are reasonable, although wine prices are on the higher side and the wine selection is more narrow than I would have liked.
None the less, Chef Sal can up with an excellent pairing that complemented our meal.
This is really the best food in Cancun operated by a top-flight European trained Chef.

Dear Mr. Mark P.: