“Experience and Memories”
Review of Havana Dive

Havana Dive
More attraction details
Owner description: Our diving center offer: scuba diving in cancun, cenotes and cozumel. Easy and fun instruction for beginners.Padi certification every levels.Come with us and discover the museum underwater. Snorkeling tours: cancun, cenote and akumal.Personal service,the best equipmet and qualified instructors for offer you the best experience in scuba diving.
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Havana Dive is a professional PADI outfit that delivers excellent customer service. Our group had a mix of novice and experienced divers and we went on multiple dives with Angel and Lilly. The dives selected were appropriate for the novice divers and still FUN and Amazing for the more experienced divers. They turned a vacation and dive trip into an Experience with great memories for myself and my family.

1  Thank Geo C
Lianet f, Propietario at Havana Dive, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

dear friends I hope this alla been a good experience for you and your family. I want you to know that as our other customers and you are classified as havanadive friends for life, we hope to see you soon for Cancun and more underwater adventures continue. thanks for everything. Angel and lilly

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I have to say- two thumbs up!
This was my first dive vacation with my boyfriend, his son and another family with a young one so needless to say I was beyond excited. We dove with Lily and Angel twice and I could not have asked for a better experience. Their passion for diving and experience was apparent. They prepped us with a breifing before every dive and took care of the young and new divers. The first two dives we went to an amazing reef where Angel led the dive while Lily was taking pictures so we could capture all of the moments.
The second day they took us to Tulume- gave us all the history, brought us to my favorite dive (and experience of the entire trip) in the Senotes. AMAZING!
If this day could not get any better- we went swimming with the sea turtles before we had the MOST amazing fish tacos while the boys ate their dinner in a tree house all while listening to the waves a few feet away on the beach.
I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who wanted to dive while in Cancun. They were timely, friendly, knowledgeable and accountable.

Thank you for an amazing experience that I will remember for the rest of my life. :)

1  Thank Kathleen R

Reviewed October 11, 2013

We dove 2 days with Angel and Lilly. They are superb divers with TLC which made the experience even more special! They are warm, friendly, prompt and accountable. They had great attitudes and paid special care to make sure the little guys 11 and 12 years old were equipped and safe! I would highly recommend them to any diver, whether you are a novice or experienced, you are SURE to have an excellent time with Havana Dive shop, but most specially with Angel and Lilly! Loved them!!

Lianet f, Gerente at Havana Dive, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

diving with you was beautiful but the kids were the best part of these days .I hope to have children in the future like yours and take them to dive. thank you for choosing our company for your diving adventures, please recommend us to your friend, everyone is welcome. Thank you. come back soon. my house is your house

Reviewed September 12, 2013

We hosted a large group for a wedding in Playa Mujeres in late August. We requested multiple quotes from various scuba teams throughout the Cancun area. Havana Dive was one of the first to respond and not only had fantastic rates, but was very thorough in explaining the various options to help accommodate our large group of 25 divers. They went beyond your regular service and offered to train our non-certified divers the day before the dive to make sure we had plenty of time to dive and make it back prior to our wedding.

They picked us up from our resort in nice vehicles and transported us to the dive center. When we arrived, they had all our gear on the boats labeled with each individual guest’s name. They had a large crew working to make sure we departed on time, fully equipped and stress free. They went as far as having a huge banner made for my wife and I that said Happy Wedding to Jessica and Ben. They were so friendly and helpful in all directions. They really made the first time divers feel comfortable and relaxed, as well as the rest of the group.

Both Angel and Lily are nothing short of amazing! We were so happy with them that we decided to book 3 more dives/tours with them. All of them were brilliant!! By far the best diving experiences of my life. They make the trips personal and unique. One day, they took us to a wreck dive, then a reef dive, then to Isla Mujeres were we jumped off the boat, chilled in the water as they served us fresh mojitos and ceviche. On the way back to our resort, they threw out two fishing lines to see if we could catch some fish. Such a nice touch!

Another group from our wedding booked an additional ‘tour’ trip with them down to Tulum, Cenotes, swimming with sea turtles and a fantastic restaurant where they dined on the beach and were served beers in a treehouse. I know, it sounds incredible… and it was.
Our last tour consisted of scuba diving the Cenotes south of Playa del Carmen. This was hands down one of the best experiences of my life. The water is crystal clear and Angel made us feel incredibly safe to where we could really enjoy the experience.

I could go on and on about Angel, Lily and Havana Dive. If you’re looking for the best diving, rates and personalized service, look no further, Havana Dive is your place! I wish I could give them more than 5 stars! Thank you for everything, guys! See ya next time we are in Cancun!

1  Thank Ben S
Lianet f, General Manager at Havana Dive, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2013

my friend thanks for your comment, you are special and I wish them well for the future of you and your wife. I hope to see one day your movie. sure to be a nice story. remember that here you have a friend forever.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Lily and Angel are hands down the best dive instructors and tour guides. They're not only super smart and passionate about the sport, but they are also fun. Hanging out with them felt like hanging out with old college buddies. We were in Cancun for a wedding, so there were over 25 of us that went out on a dive. Lily and Angel were very organized, professional, and kept us educated and safe. If you are in the area, you must book a trip with them. We loved the experience so much, we also had them take us to visit Tulum, visit the Cenotes, and swim with sea turtles. I can't recommend them enough!

Lianet f, Propietario at Havana Dive, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

like you, we had lots of fun. We hope see you again on your next holiday in Cancun to repeat these adventures and more ..... We miss everyone, everything is very calm now here .. return soon. thanks for your comment,We are very happy to meet people like you, all your group are amazing people!! Thanks