“Really an oasis of amazing vegan food in Cancun”
Review of Vegan Planet

Vegan Planet
Ranked #51 of 980 Restaurants in Cancun
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Englewood, New Jersey
“Really an oasis of amazing vegan food in Cancun”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

I eat vegan and vegee food all around NYC (where I'm from) and other places like Boulder CO, etc and this place we found by doing a search and it was a great choice. The vegee burger was really nice and the different pastas my family members' had were all really great. The dessert was great (but I'd have preferred the baked brownie to the non-baked - we got both). Anyway, I cannot recommend this more highly - the tastes were amazing and the place is really nice - - by the way they speak English really well - we didn't have time but there's an outlet mall across the street with Hilfiger, Nike, etc.. - If we had time we would have visited there after eating - - mentioning it because the location was nice too....

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank A-NJ-NY

• Polish first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Top contender for best vegan restaurant.”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

I've been to numerous vegan restaurants in major cities throughout the US: Chicago, LA, DC, Seattle, San Francisco...this restaurant surpasses them all! The quality, the flavors, the service, the presentation- it's all there. Very impresses with this restaurant and in Cancun of all places.

1 Thank Elikamae
Playa del Carmen
“Don´t have to be Vegan to enjoy!”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

This place is great if you want to grab a casual bite to eat and live healthy. The variety on the menu is amazing, from smoothies to mexican style to pizzas, it really is as good as many places in LA (the Mecca of health food). Surprisingly the ingredients are also excellent quality and fresh.
Try the Mexican Mole dish, is you like it spic you have to order spice separately.
All in all very good, although I would suggest improving the service, could be a bit slow and not very attentive. Will return!

Cancun, Mexico
“This Vegan rules!”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

My very gracious & (non vegan) hosts took me to this restaurant in Cancun...and we all enjoyed the delicious service & food they had on offer! The restaurant was very clean & the menu was amazing, as was the food. The wait staff were smart & friendly & very accommodating. They all made an extra effort to make sure that my non vegan friends & I were well looked after. Oh how I wish there was a Vegan Planet in my Australian home town.

San Francisco, California
“superb vegan food”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

This place rivals any of the best vegan restaurants out there. The portobello baguette was a miracle, and feel free to indulge in desserts like only a desperate vegan can- oh yes, they have coconut icecream. My only disappointment was the kombucha, they put a lot of local herbs in it, which I found too bitter. But all in all one of my favorite places ever. Don't forget the best vegan cheese ever (macademia).

• Visited November 2013