“Don´t have to be Vegan to enjoy!”
Review of Vegan Planet

Vegan Planet
Ranked #61 of 1,036 Restaurants in Cancun
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 19, 2014

This place is great if you want to grab a casual bite to eat and live healthy. The variety on the menu is amazing, from smoothies to mexican style to pizzas, it really is as good as many places in LA (the Mecca of health food). Surprisingly the ingredients are also excellent quality and fresh.
Try the Mexican Mole dish, is you like it spic you have to order spice separately.
All in all very good, although I would suggest improving the service, could be a bit slow and not very attentive. Will return!

Reviewed January 1, 2014

My very gracious & (non vegan) hosts took me to this restaurant in Cancun...and we all enjoyed the delicious service & food they had on offer! The restaurant was very clean & the menu was amazing, as was the food. The wait staff were smart & friendly & very accommodating. They all made an extra effort to make sure that my non vegan friends & I were well looked after. Oh how I wish there was a Vegan Planet in my Australian home town.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

This place rivals any of the best vegan restaurants out there. The portobello baguette was a miracle, and feel free to indulge in desserts like only a desperate vegan can- oh yes, they have coconut icecream. My only disappointment was the kombucha, they put a lot of local herbs in it, which I found too bitter. But all in all one of my favorite places ever. Don't forget the best vegan cheese ever (macademia).

Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

I was highly impressed by this amazing healthy organic vegan planet. They'v got wide verity of choices, including raw meal. Staff is incredible and chef himself came put to introduce himself and welcome us to the "family" as he said. Staff speaks english as well. Lots of fresh juices, and coconut water:) right across the street from Cancun Outlet Mall. Easy to locate. They are open from 8am till 10pm and on Sunday from 8am till 9pm. I highly recommend to all healthy vegan food lovers. Prices are decent and you can find palatable food for every taste.

2  Thank Bakililar2
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Finally someone is so happy we are eating Vegan food thanks to Hortencia Armendáriz and her friend who recommend this place. We ordered for Starter : Sopa de Lentejas and Pizza Blanca RAw (Costra de nueces y verduras, queso ricotta de macadamia, aguacate, ajo, mezcla de hojas verdes y in toque de limon) the Sopa was good but the pizza was to nutty for me because it's RAW! I ordered Hamburguesa VP (quinoa and vegetable) Yummy hamburguesa! For dinks I had LimonChia and Pink Arandano

1  Thank georgelpch