“ANOTHER GREAT VACATION!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Temporada de desove de la tortuga marina - Nesting Sea Turtle season May - Oct
Servicio de Seguridad las 24 horas del día
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Trail B,C
“ANOTHER GREAT VACATION!”
Reviewed September 20, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

This was our 4th time we stayed in Leticia's Condo. We stayed for 2 months again and we will be returning in 2018. Obviously we love this condo and the way Leticia and Aida take care of us.
The condo has a king size bed with a firm mattress that I love. My wife thinks it is too firm so she puts a comforter under the sheets on her side.
The condo is very well equipped with most items you will need and an apartment size fridge (no bar fridge for Leticias guests).
The condo is about 50 feet from the elevator on the 5th floor. The infinite pool is about 100 feet from the elevator on the ground floor and it is one of the nicest pools you will find. The water is crystal clear and about 10 steps down the stairs to the beach.
Cancun Plaza Condos is a very well maintained condo complex. It has 24 hour security, a mini market located on the premises and an travel kiosk located on site also.
There is excellent bus service just outside the main entrance on Kulkulkan Blvd.
The fare was 10.5 pesos.
It is very easy to get around on the buses and every bus will take you through the hotel zone.
You will definitely enjoy your stay in Leticia's condo. She is extremely attentive to any issues in the condo and is very concerned with you enjoying your vacation.
The pictures show the condo very well so you won't have any unpleasant surprises when you arrive. There is also a safe in the room to lock your valuables.
Aida will meet you when you arrive to escort to the room and we always look forward to her smiling happy personality.

boo2U
Bowie, Maryland
“Third time and still loving it!!”
Reviewed August 30, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

So this is the third time I stay at this condo and I'm still in love with it. The only thing I found different was the cooler..so minor but the old one had a rope handle and the new one doesn't have any type of handle and is a bit more cumbersome to carry. like I said...so minor but with everything else so perfect it's the only thing that came to mind. The bed is still as hard as the floor but I bring my foam pad with me now so it's not an issue....you can get one at Wal-Mart for like $11 USD just take any R-1 or R-2 bus and tell them to let you off at the "Wal-Mart". It does take a good 45min to 1 hour to get downtown so you have to plan accordingly if you have an apt. or need to be somewhere at a certain time. Currently, there is construction... pipe work on the main road and in some spots backing up with traffic but it's not so bad.

Leticia is so wonderful to deal with, very easy and accommodating... and Aida, her assistant is so welcoming, I feel like family whenever I arrive. There is always something to welcome you as well.. like fruit, wine or pastries....I love it here, so quiet, and the beach is right outside your door.

I have to update my previous review about the restaurant --the food is better! We had really good burgers there. One day my son hurt his knee and couldn't walk so I decided to try the restaurant again, the burgers were really good and so was the cheesecake. We also used the mini-mart that is on the premises, it had what we needed and....what we had spent awhile looking for in the Hotel Zone..(mixers) nice surprise! Next time we will look there first. If you don't have to leave the premises, there really is now no need ....yet another reason to stay here. Do bring a kitchen garbage bag with you, there usually isn't enough room in the small garbage can that sits under the sink....at least, not for us. Don't hesitate, this place is secure and welcoming and I never felt at risk.

Armando H...
“Low price.”
Reviewed July 16, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

The apartment is good for the price, the only issue was that just one elevator worked.
However for the price is good.

Daniel M
“GREAT STAY/Worth every penny/peso”
Reviewed July 10, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

We stayed for 5 nights and it was the perfect spot - just far enough from the hotel zone to be quiet at night, but close enough to get to all of the restaurants. The bus is right outside of the complex and took us up to the hotel zone. The small store in the complex was perfect for picking up snacks. The condo itself was clean and fit our needs perfectly! Leticia left us a bottle of wine, water and some fruit all of which were much appreciated! We would definitely stay here again in the future!
Pics below are from the trip
Pool is only 4ft but is a nice alternative when the waves are high & strong. Lit up at night

marco s
Waterbury, Connecticut
“Great place to spend time at ths beach.”
Reviewed June 19, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

The studio has a balcony with a great ocean view where early every single morning we spent our time drinking coffee and watching the sunrise. The kitchen is big enough to do some cooking . The room is on the 5th floor , but it was very easy to get to the elevator and down to the swimming pool. The beach is just a few steps down from the swimming pool area. Leticia , the owner made sure we were comfortable . Aida was waiting for us the night we arrived and took good care of us. We had fresh fruit on the table and a bottle of wine. My wife and I took the bus just outside the main entrance which took us to Mercado 28 and Mercado 23. There we ate at one of the restaurants . and did some shopping.

boo2U
Bowie, Maryland
“Another Perfect Stay!!”
Reviewed March 13, 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

I have now stayed here twice and it was just as perfect the second time around. The only things that would make this place even more perfect is a softer bed and if they would allow me to bring my little dogs. I love it here, it's the perfect location for me and the room has everything you need (bring pepper). Unless I can find a place that will take my little dogs this will be my "go to" place anytime I'm in Cancun...which is often. Love MEXICO!! Love this Condo!!

contraind...
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Almost Perfect Except, CONSTRUCTION”
Reviewed October 26, 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

Everything was as expected and would have been perfect. I had asked the owner in advance if their would be construction in the building because I read a bad review saying there was construction in progress when they stayed there. She said there would be minor construction, plumbing or painting but it would be completed before we had arrived.We arrived on a Tuesday night. We could not use the pool the entire week we were there because of loud power tools from late morning to early evening. There were at least 2-3 construction sites the whole week, both were using loud power tools the entire time which made it impossible to relax by the pool and since the umbrellas on the beach are close to the building we couldn't even get away from the noise if we sat on the beach. It's a shame because if the owner told us the truth about the construction we would have booked a stay when it was REALLY completed. By the looks of it the construction will continue at this place for a while. As a side note, there is a restaurant beside the pool, the food is okay but the staff are very rude and the waiters are snakes. They include an 18% tip and only tell you if you ask about it as they just increase the total on the bill. There isn't any indication of the amount of the tip on the bill otherwise. I would be happy to tip but when the service is terrible and the waiter tries to include a good tip anyway is very sleazy.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing