“Third time and still loving it!!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Servicio de Seguridad las 24 horas del día
Temporada de desove de la tortuga marina - Nesting Sea Turtle season May - Oct
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Portuguese first
Spanish first
Any
Bowie, Maryland
“Third time and still loving it!!”
Reviewed August 30, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

So this is the third time I stay at this condo and I'm still in love with it. The only thing I found different was the cooler..so minor but the old one had a rope handle and the new one doesn't have any type of handle and is a bit more cumbersome to carry. like I said...so minor but with everything else so perfect it's the only thing that came to mind. The bed is still as hard as the floor but I bring my foam pad with me now so it's not an issue....you can get one at Wal-Mart for like $11 USD just take any R-1 or R-2 bus and tell them to let you off at the "Wal-Mart". It does take a good 45min to 1 hour to get downtown so you have to plan accordingly if you have an apt. or need to be somewhere at a certain time. Currently, there is construction... pipe work on the main road and in some spots backing up with traffic but it's not so bad.

Leticia is so wonderful to deal with, very easy and accommodating... and Aida, her assistant is so welcoming, I feel like family whenever I arrive. There is always something to welcome you as well.. like fruit, wine or pastries....I love it here, so quiet, and the beach is right outside your door.

I have to update my previous review about the restaurant --the food is better! We had really good burgers there. One day my son hurt his knee and couldn't walk so I decided to try the restaurant again, the burgers were really good and so was the cheesecake. We also used the mini-mart that is on the premises, it had what we needed and....what we had spent awhile looking for in the Hotel Zone..(mixers) nice surprise! Next time we will look there first. If you don't have to leave the premises, there really is now no need ....yet another reason to stay here. Do bring a kitchen garbage bag with you, there usually isn't enough room in the small garbage can that sits under the sink....at least, not for us. Don't hesitate, this place is secure and welcoming and I never felt at risk.

Date of stay: August 2017
Armando H...
“Low price.”
Reviewed July 16, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

The apartment is good for the price, the only issue was that just one elevator worked.
However for the price is good.

Date of stay: July 2017
Daniel M
“GREAT STAY/Worth every penny/peso”
Reviewed July 10, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

We stayed for 5 nights and it was the perfect spot - just far enough from the hotel zone to be quiet at night, but close enough to get to all of the restaurants. The bus is right outside of the complex and took us up to the hotel zone. The small store in the complex was perfect for picking up snacks. The condo itself was clean and fit our needs perfectly! Leticia left us a bottle of wine, water and some fruit all of which were much appreciated! We would definitely stay here again in the future!
Pics below are from the trip
Pool is only 4ft but is a nice alternative when the waves are high & strong. Lit up at night

Date of stay: May 2017
salazarma...
Waterbury, Connecticut
“Great place to spend time at ths beach.”
Reviewed June 19, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

The studio has a balcony with a great ocean view where early every single morning we spent our time drinking coffee and watching the sunrise. The kitchen is big enough to do some cooking . The room is on the 5th floor , but it was very easy to get to the elevator and down to the swimming pool. The beach is just a few steps down from the swimming pool area. Leticia , the owner made sure we were comfortable . Aida was waiting for us the night we arrived and took good care of us. We had fresh fruit on the table and a bottle of wine. My wife and I took the bus just outside the main entrance which took us to Mercado 28 and Mercado 23. There we ate at one of the restaurants . and did some shopping.

Date of stay: June 2017
“Another Perfect Stay!!”
Reviewed March 13, 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

I have now stayed here twice and it was just as perfect the second time around. The only things that would make this place even more perfect is a softer bed and if they would allow me to bring my little dogs. I love it here, it's the perfect location for me and the room has everything you need (bring pepper). Unless I can find a place that will take my little dogs this will be my "go to" place anytime I'm in Cancun...which is often. Love MEXICO!! Love this Condo!!

Date of stay: January 2017
contraind...
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Almost Perfect Except, CONSTRUCTION”
Reviewed October 26, 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

Everything was as expected and would have been perfect. I had asked the owner in advance if their would be construction in the building because I read a bad review saying there was construction in progress when they stayed there. She said there would be minor construction, plumbing or painting but it would be completed before we had arrived.We arrived on a Tuesday night. We could not use the pool the entire week we were there because of loud power tools from late morning to early evening. There were at least 2-3 construction sites the whole week, both were using loud power tools the entire time which made it impossible to relax by the pool and since the umbrellas on the beach are close to the building we couldn't even get away from the noise if we sat on the beach. It's a shame because if the owner told us the truth about the construction we would have booked a stay when it was REALLY completed. By the looks of it the construction will continue at this place for a while. As a side note, there is a restaurant beside the pool, the food is okay but the staff are very rude and the waiters are snakes. They include an 18% tip and only tell you if you ask about it as they just increase the total on the bill. There isn't any indication of the amount of the tip on the bill otherwise. I would be happy to tip but when the service is terrible and the waiter tries to include a good tip anyway is very sleazy.

Date of stay: October 2016
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Bowie, Maryland
“IT WAS PERFECT, PERFECT, PERFECT!”
Reviewed October 18, 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

Thanks to Hurricane Matthew.....I had many flight issues but Leticia was so understanding and flexible. All questions quickly answered and she was always very nice, a joy to communicate with. When I FINALLY arrived, there was a basket of fruit and a box of sweetbread along with a welcome note waiting for me and the room was COLD! Aida, Leticia's assistant was as sweet as could be and made sure I understood where things were and how to get around. I loved the view from the balcony which is really private and you can sit out there day or night as it is always in the shade. The room has just about everything you need including a good size refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, pots and pans, plates, glasses, silverware…the works. The furniture is authentic Mexican and sturdy – some would call it old, I thought it was perfect. I didn’t try the trundle bed so don’t know about that however, the King size bed was on the hard side, at least for me but was an easy fix, while at Walmart; I purchased a foam pad ($11.00 USD). There is a safe for valuables, iron and ironing board, blow dryer, alarm clock and a good size TV with several English channels including HBO. I never had trouble with the Wi-Fi in the room but while in the pool area it would not work for me (Aida will give you both passwords) but it wasn't a big deal for me. Walls were solid, didn’t hear my neighbors either.

The bathroom was spotless and there was plenty of hot water with good pressure. I would recommend new bath towels; they were spotless but a bit on the worn delicate side. The beach towels were large and perfect! (I hope Aida was able to get the suntan lotion stains out of the beach towel I used, if not, let me know. I didn’t realize that I had purchased suntan lotion with a tint, didn’t know that even existed). I loved that there was an ice chest (top of the kitchen cabinets) and there were ice trays in the freezer...along with frosted mugs, I was able to dump the ice in the ice chest and take refreshments with me on the beach each day. I also enjoyed taking the chairs (there are 2 stadium chairs with cup holders) that are in the condo out to the beach to sit in the water. There are palapas on the beach for your use which are wonderful but the chairs are tied to the palapas, so when I would get too hot and wanted to get right at the water’s edge, I was able to. There are also these banana shaped chairs that belong to the building that you can drag but they looked too cumbersome and the chair was perfect. The pool is great when you just want to swim a bit...in case the waves are too rough, you just can’t take the ice chest up to the pool area. There are two elevators that were pretty fast, never had to wait long; and there is security at the gate but I always felt safe even when I was alone for the first few days. The condo is within walking distance (to the left) to two restaurants (across the street and to the right, see my review of Navios & Bob’s Fish Place) that were both very good and an xxo which is like a 7-11. There is a restaurant on the premises which was OK so you don’t have to leave if you don’t want to. There is a small market also on the premises and laundry facility, both of which I didn’t use so can’t comment. There is also a market near the pool but I never saw it. There was also a place above the restaurant that you could get a massage but when I inquired, no one seemed to know anything about it. The bus, R-1 and R-2 run right in front of the condo complex and are 10.50 pesos which is about .55 cents (USD, take pesos, it’s cheaper but they do take US dollars) it takes a good 45 min to get to the Hotel Zone and about an hour to get downtown Cancun or to Walmart…depends on of course how many stops or how full the bus is. I did take a cab from Walmart to the condo and it was 260 pesos about $13.00 USD, ask for price before you get in a cab, it shouldn’t be more than 260 and you should say that if they quote more. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and will definitely be renting this condo out again!

Date of stay: October 2016
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view from the balcony, the warm welcome and the ease of getting around
Liked least: The very hard bed
Traveling group: Solo
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing