“Nice option for a quick non-fast food meal”
Review of Italianni's

Italianni's
Ranked #443 of 981 Restaurants in Cancun
Cuisines: Italian
Brielle, New Jersey
“Nice option for a quick non-fast food meal”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

My 11 year old son and I were looking for a quick meal to have after the dolphin show at La Isla and were pleased with Italianni's. I was happy it was not hamburgers and he was happy it was not Mexican. We both had the chicken parm. It was a large portion, more than either of us could eat, and quite tasty. The service was good and the restaurant was clean. I would go again if ever back in Cancun.

Visited February 2014

San Francisco, California
“Great pizza and salads when your over-taco'd”
Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

Across the street from our stay at the Lagunamar we found this little chain gem served up some tasty alternative to Mexican themed fare. The campesino salad with the prosciutto bits was excellent if a little over dressed. Both pizzas (two trips) met our needs. The dough isn't anything special, but they don't mess it up with seasoning and the toppings were delicious and fresh. If you're on day 3 of a vacation and need a break, pop over to la isla mall and find this place.

Visited February 2014
North Carolina
“Decent food, but a little pricey for the meal”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Overall not a bad experience, the waiter was on top of our table and food was delivered hot and as requested. They did not server Dos Equis there but the waiter said I'll be right back. He found some at a neighboring restaurant is my guess! He went out of his way to make the visit a good one.

1 issue is we were double charged for some extras, could have been an honest mistake. He quickly removed it from the bill.

Other than a little pricey it was a good place to have a meal. Seems to be the Cancun way, pricey to tourist.

• Visited December 2013
Cancun, Mexico
“THE WAITER STOLE MY CREDIT CARD INFO”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

Actually, the food is good and the atmosphere is good. The problem is that when I was there, I had a horrible feeling that my credit card info was being stolen. Just a gut feeling as I was a cop in my earlier days. They told me that there machine was not working. Sure enough, the next day $3000 USD was charged all around Mexico. I went back to the restaurant, asked for a manager and pointed out the waiter who was VERY obviously worried I was back. OF COURSE nothing happened and I know I could not 100% prove it was him, but I know for sure in my head it was. Especially the way he was looking at me and worried I was back. The manager did not seem to offer any advice and I am positive it was brushed under the rug and never talked about again. Never let your credit card out of sight in Mexico. I learned. I did get my money back from the bank but still was a nightmare to do.

Visited April 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Good Italian”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Italianni's is in the La Isla shopping mall, and though it doesn't have a bay view, the service is warm and conscientious. We started with a caesar salad that was very solid, typical caesar. We proceeded to a multi-topping pizza with a thin nicely baked crust. Nothing fancy, but good standard Italian fare at reasonable prices.

• Visited October 2013