“Ultimate Party guides”

$69.00*
Snorkel Paradise Adventure from Cancun
Ranked #7 of 53 Nightlife in Cancun
More attraction details
Owner description: VIP Clubbing in Cancun , Mexico. We take you and your friends to the best clubs in cancun.Transportation included from your hotel to the club, No waiting at the line, Bottle Service, Vip table and party concierge.
Reviewed January 27, 2014

My wife and I were in Cancun for a week vacation and used Party Rockers Cancun to schedule our nights out. Adrian picked us up at our hotel, took us to the clubs, got us inside with no waiting and had seats reserved. The cost included open bar and Adrian made sure the waiters took good care of us. I appreciated having someone take care of us in this manner. Well worth it and will definitely do it again next time we're in town.

Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

It was our last night in Mexico after a pretty spectacular 10 day trip around the Yucatan, we were flying out of Cancun the next day but still wanted to rage our last night in town. We we're immediately drawn to Party Rockers Cancun due to the all the high ratings / reviews on this thing.. EVERYTHING PEOPLE ARE SAYING IS TRUE!! We called Party Rockers last minute and the owner himself Paco, came and picked us up to make sure we were able to party!! What?!? We got full VIP treatment, bottle service anything our hearts desired!!
We love you Paco and all your hot friends✨⚠️ I can not say enough good things about the royal treatment we received from Party Rockers Cancun!!! ✨
Best Night Ever!

Reviewed January 16, 2014

Not knowing where to hit next, we got in touch with Party Rockers one Saturday night. Our host met us at our resort where he took us to a foam party at Señor frogs, without any expectations, we had an excellent night! Open bar, top table position, great music, fantastic company! Wished we P.A.R.T.I.E.D more with Party Rockers while we were in Cancun, they were friends (with perks) away from home. Try them, we know we enjoyed the party, good times.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

My husband and I had seen such great reviews on Tripadvisor so we decided to go to CocoBongo with Party Rockers the first night of our vacation. Carlos met us at our hotel and took us there. Carlos is so great and seems to run Cancun because he was able to get us in cutting all of the lines. He then worked out for us to have an amazing VIP table right in front of the action. We had such a great night we asked him if we could join again on his NYE plans the next night. We once again were treated like VIPS and had an amazing table and service at the City for NYE. Carlos knew everyone there also and worked so hard to make sure we were having a great time. We cant say enough great things about our experience with Party Rockers and especially Carlos. We can't wait to go back to Cancun to go out with him again!

4  Thank staciej1213
Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

I booked many nights clubbing and a private yacht. They looked after me so well. Nye with full table service was amazing

1  Thank rupinder s