“Party Time with Party Rockers Cancun”

Party Rockers Cancun
Ranked #5 of 50 Nightlife in Cancun
More attraction details
Owner description: VIP Clubbing in Cancun , Mexico. We take you and your friends to the best clubs in cancun.Transportation included from your hotel to the club, No waiting at the line, Bottle Service, Vip table and party concierge.
El Paso, Texas, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Party Time with Party Rockers Cancun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

Summer 2013 in Cancun!
Francisco Rojas Alvares aka Paco is the owner of Party Rockers Cancun!
All I have to say that him and his Company have provided us with the best experience all around Cancun! I say this, because if you want to have a good time or have the VIP treatment to go party in clubs or have any other superior experience in other activities YOU have to get in contact with Paco or his company!!! My family and I over the years did everything his company and him have to offer! All I can say do not miss out!!! Party Rockers and Paco are the best!!! Thank you so much!
I recommened the company and Paco any time!!!

Visited June 2013

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Party Rock”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

We had an awesome time with Party Rockers however I will say there was some inconsistency. We were able to get table seating and booths when Raiza directed us but when she wasnt there we were stuck crammed at small standing tables with a group obviously too large to stand around. Overall it was great they picked us up on time everynight that we went out and I would book again only if Raiza is taking care of us for the night.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank CozmoLuxVacations
Los Angeles, California
“Clubbing at The Sweet was very sweet ! Our promoter Raiza rocks !!! :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

Me and my girlfriend booked the Sweet on 5/26/13 via www.partyrockerscancun.com. This was unexpectedly good. The atmosphere at The Sweet was really sweet and fun. The experience is even better than clubbing in LA and $50 / person for a whole bottle of liquor and juice, hotel pickup and service ! It really rocks ! The best thing is our promoter Raiza at cancun, she is very responsible , on time,very informative and very fun to hangout with and she even bought a friend to hangout with us. It's an unforgettable experience for me and my girlfriend. I highly recommend Sweet club and promoter Raiza !

Johannesburg, South Africa
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“An evening to remember in Mexico,Cancun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

Well worth it booking through Party Rockers they deliver exactly what they promise. No waiting in a very long queue and seating is guaranteed They do collect you from your hotel at no extra charge.. I suppose this would also depend where your hotel is situated. Our evening guide was Miguel and we thoroughly enjoyed his company and the way he ensured that we had an excellent seat and sufficient drinks coming to our table and this is worth the all-inclusive price you pay. He also saw us safely on our way to transport back to our hotel, as party rockers only offer a picking up service. The transport facilities in Cancun is excellent especially the bus service which come at every 10minutes and the costs is 1USD. The taxis are also readily available so return transport is no problem at all. I would recommend Coco Bongo booked through Party Rockers.

Vancouver, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Amazing experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

They treat you like a star, that's for sure! Our host Miguel and his wife, Monica, were great party companions!