Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Jetpack Adventures tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Jetpack Adventures
from $99.00
More Info
All reviews jet pack fly board jet ski awesome experience cool experience la isla mall adrenaline rush great fun explained everything took pictures moon palace within minutes great service juan video activity pilot
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

Myself, son and daughter experienced the fly board today. It was difficult to begin with but felt amazing when we finally managed to fly. Thanks to Manuel and Francisco for fantastic instruction and encouragement.

Guest S, guest service at Jetpack Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2018

Thank you very much for taking time and sharing your experience with us and the TripAdvisor community
we are glad to know that our services met your expectations and we are happy to read that we provide you with a good service and we gave you one of the best experience of your life, please. When you return to the area, don´t hesitated to visit us again. and I will be happy and honored to be able to personally take care of you. and offer you a special promotions.

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

I felt like iron man. My guide's name was Manuel. He was very friendly, and explained me everything.

Guest S, guest service at Jetpack Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2018

Reviewed August 26, 2018

My son was dying to do this and I figured it'd be lame, but it was really great. They were very gracious when a big storm blew in and gave him a credit for photos. He loved his pictures and was something he thought was the highlight of his trip.

Guest S, guest service at Jetpack Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2018

Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

This is a must loved it. But I got ripped off on the photos I paid $102 for 2 sets of pics supposed to be myself my son and my son in-law 40 pics of son in-law and 7 for me and my son. So I paid $51 for 7 pics.

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

Had an awesome time! Very friendly and high level of English! Seabreacher ride was awesome! Miguel was very cool and I highly recommend

Guest S, guest service at Jetpack Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2018