Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Jetpack Adventures tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Jetpack Adventures
from $99.00
More Info
All reviews jet pack fly board jet ski awesome experience cool experience la isla mall adrenaline rush great fun explained everything took pictures moon palace within minutes great service juan video activity pilot
Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

This is a must loved it. But I got ripped off on the photos I paid $102 for 2 sets of pics supposed to be myself my son and my son in-law 40 pics of son in-law and 7 for me and my son. So I paid $51 for 7 pics.

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

Had an awesome time! Very friendly and high level of English! Seabreacher ride was awesome! Miguel was very cool and I highly recommend

Guest S, guest service at Jetpack Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2018

Thank you very much for taking time and sharing your experience with us and the TripAdvisor community
we are glad to know that our services met your expectations and we are happy to read that we provide you with a good service and we gave you one of the best experience of your life, please. When you return to the area, don´t hesitated to visit us again. and I will be happy and honored to be able to personally take care of you. and offer you a special promotions.

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

Our hotel booked our reservation. We were able to make some changes at the marina. Yun, francisco & Manuel were our instructors are very friendly, positive, and had great English. Omar took great photos! Pedro and Jesus were great too. Reception was very friendly! Highly reccomend!

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

I had June teach me what do to on the fly board and he was excellent. It was a ton of fun and I highly recommend.

Guest S, guest service at Jetpack Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

I went for the jetovator and it was a blast! I was helped by Jordan during the jetovator experience, Francisco and Jyne. They were all very attentive and friendly! I do recommend the 20mins ride. You have to hold a half-sitting position on the jetovator to keep your balance so it can be tough on your back after a while. I would say the only downside to this was the wait. My family was on standby for over an hour after our scheduled time. Some families were even waiting for over two hours. Nonetheless, the experience on water was very worthwhile and I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to try it out!