The three of us have unfortunately returned home from a two week break at this fabulous hotel.
The staff have been brilliant, always friendly, smiling and nothing was too much trouble and they all remembered what drink you were having and had another ready before you had finished the first one.
The hotel is seriously impressive and grand without being to ostentatious with its relaxed atmosphere.
We took a couple of trips whilst we were there. The first to Chichen Itza where the tour guide Sergio who is a professor of archaeology took us around who was the most fascinating and knowledgeable man we have had the pleasure to meet. The second trip we took was to Coba which was equally good but both trips we were picked up before 6am which is the best time of day to get there before the other tourists and the heat.
If you are in any doubts about booking here please don't we are gutted to be back and are now madly saving up to go back.
What more can I say but it was heaven.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located in "Corazone", Cancun???S resort area * On the beachfront * Complimentary sun loungers on the hotel???S private beach * 8-storey building * 100 m/325 ft. To Hotel Riu Cancun * 120 m/390 ft. From a shopping centre * 10 km/6.2 Miles from downtown Cancun * 20 km/12.5 Miles from the airport * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Las Americas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Cancun
- Cancun Riu Palace
- Riu Las Americas Cancun
- Hotel Riu Palace Las Americas Cancun
- Riu Palace Las Americas Hotel
- Las Americas Cancun